Beckyhomesweethome #9 Under the boardwalk by the sea, people who know beggy come spill the tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
7578EB9C-362A-40E1-A3E9-2AE6F3F9DB1C.jpeg

No one gives a good corn filled tit what’s in your parcels and no one gives a duck about your tacky jumper either piss off you old crow

• Haha
Reactions: 16
😂 I bet you don’t look as old as her though I’m two years older than her she could pass as my
Mother 😂 ugh what a thought 🤔
Well i hope i don't look as haggered! I was shocked when i saw her age as i thought she was late 50's at least. My mum is 62 and I'd say she looks more my mum's age.

Reactions: 4
View attachment 49693
No one gives a good corn filled tit what’s in your parcels and no one gives a duck about your tacky jumper either piss off you old crow
Fk me this made me laugh 😂

Is it just me or has she aged a lot recently? She really has gone very drawn in her face and don’t even get me started on those tit excuse for eyelashes.

Reactions: 7
Fancy begging for tit and taking freebies to give them as Birthday and Christmas gifts to your husband & granddaughter!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Well you were right!!! She’s back looking like she’s wearing 10 sets of falsies on top of each other😬

New lashes guys.....so yeeeaaahhhhh🙄
wowsers that new phone isn’t doing her mug any good at all she actually looks quite pale and that’s with make up on 😲

7B21AE3F-46B3-4653-BA90-9696A84F8E4F.jpeg

Her treat to her you treat yourself everyday you dopey fucker 😂 she couldn’t live with them no begs neither could we 😂 #thickasshit

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hi Beggy 👋🏼
We know that last story was aimed at us 🙄
Get your lashes done if you must but for heavens sake woman go somewhere that does them properly, you look an absolute state. I can’t believe you part with good money for those, I’d not want them even if they were free. The girl who does them needs bleeping sacking!!!!

Hi Beggy 👋🏼
We know that last story was aimed at us 🙄
Get your lashes done if you must but for heavens sake woman go somewhere that does them properly, you look an absolute state. I can’t believe you part with good money for those, I’d not want them even if they were free. The girl who does them needs bleeping sacking!!!!

P.S all you ever do is ‘treat yourself’ you materialistic, greedy, freeloading twit. Get to duck!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well you were right!!! She’s back looking like she’s wearing 10 sets of falsies on top of each other😬

New lashes guys.....so yeeeaaahhhhh🙄
Those lashes are terrible, looks like she can hardly keep her eyelids open. 😳

Reactions: 8
Did anyone know its Jason's birthday soon? Dont think shes mentioned it....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Are her children with Jason? Just noticed her granddaughter got a different surname !
Brooke is Jason’s not mac

And Becky you haven’t had “loads” of messages about your Christmas crafts at all.... your just so tit for content you make stuff up to make your account look “very active” as you say. When in reality it’s probably dead as anything ..... oh and by the way you didn’t invent the toilet roll trick like you say. My nana did it when I was 3 so stop lying you beg

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.