Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s SO BORING but I can’t not watch her😂 updates on every bleeping thing she’s doing..
Just taking my car to the garage I’ll catch up with you in a bit.. just going for a tit I’ll catch up with you in a bit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I still don’t understand why a 50 year old woman would willingly choose to wear a T-shirt saying ‘I carried a watermelon’ I could understand a new mom wearing it at a push but my gosh your kid has a kid now, let it go!
It’s a quote from Dirty Dancing, however she is still far too old for it! I’m early 20s and I wouldn’t even wear that!

Reactions: 2
It’s a quote from Dirty Dancing, however she is still far too old for it! I’m early 20s and I wouldn’t even wear that!
But a lot of people won’t know it’s a quote and will still wander why she’s wearing it at her age 🤣

Reactions: 3
The Christmas insta tv video in b and m called the Christmas wrapping paper wallpaper 🤣🤣

Does she think America doesn’t have bleeping milk????
She is so dumb she must know the hotels as she has been before but every hotel I have ever stayed in has a kettle and them little pots of milk. I get her taking t bags as t bags in the states is just not the same but as for the powered milk wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t watch anymore of that she’s so erratic ramming things back on the shelf’s .....I’m quite capable of going to bnm and having a “quick squiz” without all her nonsense

Reactions: 3
Why does she have to touch every bleeping thing in B&M? The constant touching, tapping & fiddling is a real issue. She has deep-rooted problems and she's in complete denial. And I'll say it again, STOP SAYING 'OBVIOUSLY'! It might be obvious to you head but not to us!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sure the directors of B&M will sleep much better knowing Beggy approves...knob!!
How the actual duck does she afford all this tit??
I didn’t know about her last Christmas I’m pissing in anticipation at how tacky she can make her house look.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That video - My god she really is thick isn’t she, she says the same couple of descriptive words for EVERYTHING, her vocab is bleeping dire. This is the silver stuff, this is the gold, this is the peacock colours...
Please just duck off, for one it’s bastard September and two if I wanted to buy tat I’d go to B&M myself, are these influencers so short of content they really need to film this absolute crap???!!

Then she shows a bleeping Stan the stag with no glitter on and says it’s a bargain for that size. Holy duck I just can’t deal with it today 😤

I’m off to bang my head off a brick wall 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.