Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she think America doesn’t have bleeping milk????
That really confused me haha why is she stressing about milk? I’ve never been America before but do they not have milk?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
We get it Becky your trying to get a freebie from west home ...., we get it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her B@M trip today...’So the first thing I’ve come across are these named baubels’ Literally says initial bauble on the label in front of her 🤦🏻‍♀️ Only Becky!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We get it Becky your trying to get a freebie from west home ...., we get it 😂
After what she did to those bloody candlesticks I can’t see Nikki sending her the bear family to paint bleeping raspberry!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Please Nikki, do not send anymore of your beautiful products to Beggy again, after raspberrygate she certainly doesn’t deserve another thing!!!
If Beggy wants Pablos lover & babies let her bloody buy them!!

Who secretly thinks Nikki doesn’t even like Beggy??? 😭😭😭

Reactions: 15
I’m sure the directors of B&M will sleep much better knowing Beggy approves...knob!!
How the actual duck does she afford all this tit??
I didn’t know about her last Christmas I’m pissing in anticipation at how tacky she can make her house look.
Oh you’re in for a proper treat 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please Nikki, do not send anymore of your beautiful products to Beggy again, after raspberrygate she certainly doesn’t deserve another thing!!!

🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️🙋🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love the quote “ I know some of my followers don’t go out shopping as much as me “ YES Beggy they are all at work !

Do you know what working full time is ? Lazy bint

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Christmas insta tv video in b and m called the Christmas wrapping paper wallpaper 🤣🤣

She is so dumb she must know the hotels as she has been before but every hotel I have ever stayed in has a kettle and them little pots of milk. I get her taking t bags as t bags in the states is just not the same but as for the powered milk wtaf
I pissed myself laughing when she called the wrapping paper, wallpaper! Thick old crow 😂😂

I’m sure the directors of B&M will sleep much better knowing Beggy approves...knob!!
How the actual duck does she afford all this tit??
I didn’t know about her last Christmas I’m pissing in anticipation at how tacky she can make her house look.
Ooh you're in for a right vomit fest treat!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will be getting sick of seeing her by now, imagine having that gob on a stick in your house after you’ve just given birth & maybe not feeling the best after a long labour.
Funny she never hardly saw Mac before Eliza came along, he’d pop to hers for tea occasionally but that was it!!!
Or not... lol

Look at the wonky spades on that!
Why would anyone show off such bulky and wonky spades?
They’re not even the correct lengths n the middle one deffo wonky, I’ve been getting nail extensions for abt
Look at the wonky spades on that!
Why would anyone show off such bulky and wonky spades?
Wonky and incorrect lengths of each nail, I’ve been Getting my nails done for well over 20 years I definitely wouldn’t be going back if they did that to me !!!

Or not... lol

They’re not even the correct lengths n the middle one deffo wonky, I’ve been getting nail extensions for abt

Wonky and incorrect lengths of each nail, I’ve been Getting my nails done for well over 20 years I definitely wouldn’t be going back if they did that to me !!!
Soz I accidentally posted before I’d finished the first post 🤣🙄

All of us lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
‘Tomm’ ? Pretty certain tomorrow is spelt with one m jeez Did she actually go to school?

Poor Jason, still in bed cos of having a tooth out. My son had 4 troublesome wisdom teeth out in one day and was back out on exercise the next morning. Why does she make everything so dramatic?! Yes, absesses are bloody awful but I think she’s the one milking it for more attention as usual!
Haven’t heard about her Mums cancer for a while, shame she doesn’t seem to give her as much time as she does over a tooth extraction.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I swear to god if she mentions the ‘milk issue in Los Vegus’ on more time I’ll drive to Felixstowe and tell her to shut up. Kids going hungry in the world and she’s worried about a cup of tea, she’s going for a few days anyone would think the USA don’t have tea or MILK.! No seriously though poor Becky doesn’t want to have to walk 20 mins to Starbucks to get a tea each morning as the hotels are sooo huge as she’s been before (incase she’s not mentioned it) I’ve been all over and no nothing tastes as good as a coffee or tea at home but your on holiday, enjoy the different foods and drinks there.! When I go to America I like my morning stroll for breakfast and a cuppa

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can someone tell me, are they all vegan in America? Or are there no dairy farms?

Can’t she just buy a pint of milk and keep it in a fridge or cooler bag in her room? I find this very bizarre. It’s milk! Why is she making a mountain out of a tiny flake of mud.

Also yesterday saying, oh this is only a tenner, this is only £39.99. She talks about those amounts like they’re pennies lol. She’s such a brag. I’m not jealous at all as my husband probably earns more than Jason does (not bragging, lol) Had to get that in before she accuses people of being jealous😉 I would never say oh it’s only a tenner, making others feel inadequate who can’t just spend money like that. She acts like they’re millionaires lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She’s a bleeping lunatic! Going on and on and on about bloody milk. Jesus H, you’d think she was going to live in a bunker for six months. America do MILK, you stupid, thick wazzack. Also, how much stuff is she actually taking to America, does she not realise they sell stuff over there?! Getting sick of hearing it now, please don’t come back, Beggy. Let the yanks keep you, you’d fit right in with Trump, two braindead thickos together! 🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
I watched yesterday’s mania-tit milk 🤔🙈wtf did she snort before/during or after her shopping spree 😂on one-don’t all hotels do kettles these days - also your on holiday do it a bit different-typical Brit abroad 🙄omg I’m in foreign land,quick find a British bar before I have a panic attack!!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.