Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I didn’t think she could BE more annoying but since her granddaughter’s birth she’s truly outdone herself

Reactions: 5
Omg that dressing gown 🤢
Has she forgotten it’s only September??!! Christmas is 3 months away FFS!!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Let’s not forget Mac and Phoebe happily accepted a #gifted snuzpod all because of beggy Becky so they can’t be that fussed over the over sharing specially if they benefit from it

Reactions: 8
Why does she fake her pictures it’s clearly bleeping light outside on her latest grid post 🙊😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry...I’ve never heard of this woman before but happened this thread on the front page so I checked out her insta page.

65 thousand followers for fudge in a bleeping pint glass. Is this a joke? Am I in a nightmare? This cannot be for real.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m sorry...I’ve never heard of this woman before but happened this thread on the front page so I checked out her insta page.

65 thousand followers for fudge in a bleeping pint glass. Is this a joke? Am I in a nightmare? This cannot be for real.
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg. Hang around for Christmas and you’ll witness all sorts of crazy 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I’d never heard of her either until a couple of months ago on here and now I’m addicted, I just can’t not head over to her insta and see what she’s put, which is hilarious, as there’s always another 5 or 6 stories even if you only leave a few minutes between checking. The woman will actually upload content of her basically saying I have nothing to say 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I can’t bring myself to unfollow her.... but now everything will revolve around her granddaughter

Reactions: 1
Daily weather report...hey beggy..we all have windows...and why call your dog dolly..?..saying dodo is what a 2yr old would say that can't speak properly yet..🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s so dull - how can her family stand her documenting every second, minute, hour of their lives? It’s not healthy. She’s obsessed.

It’s really not normal.

Reactions: 10
Unless Jason’s got a jaw like pac man I’m calling bullshit on him biting that cake 🤔

Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but she could have anyone on her Instagram and she’s plastering it with a newborn baby. I don’t get it - 😩

Reactions: 3
Eaton - that’s tickled me 😅
Oh and I take it the flip flop message was aimed at us?
But you don’t read here do you, Begs? 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.