Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Same I have them flip flops and always wear that brand as they last so well. She’s obviously had them years and her dirty crow feet have broken them over the years. She’s the biggest beg I don’t get how people can’t see it .....
It took both Jason & Brooke to drop off a new pair!! Bet they were tied on the roof rack like surfboards!! 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Mutley98

VIP Member
Becky seeing as you read on here, read this.! I drive for a living and it takes one hour for every single unit of alcohol to leave your system. A single gin is approximately 1.4 units. So if you had roughly seven single gins over the course of the night/afternoon ( and from the way you felt I’d say you had over five) it would be nearly 10-11 hours before you can drive under the limit, thats from the time of your LAST drink.! So if you had your last drink at 11 you can safely drive around 10-11 the next day to be totally safe. If you had more than that amount or added wine to the mix it’s a lot later. You can do the maths Becky, there is a ‘morning after calculator’ for alcohol on line. Use it before you kill someone.! Totally irresponsible worse thing is you brag about it online.
And contrary to popular belief drinking water, being sick, eating, drinking coffee or sleeping doesn’t get any of the alcohol out of you any quicker, only thing that gets rid of it is time. Other factors can actually slow down the process including being underweight, stress etc
Please don’t drive after a night on the lash, get a bus or cab. Be humble and admit that you had a skinful and don’t risk your license, your life and more importantly some innocent road user or pedestrian
Also whilst your reading this remind Brooke to not have her phone on her lap.
I live in Suffolk and next time I see you on insta having a skinful then driving I’m telephoning Suffolk constabulary to tip them off.!

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Pearlpow

"Just a little update on the conservatory stitchu"

THE WHAT?! Iv heard "sitchu" as in 'situation' but whats STITCHU... is she knitting herself a new conservatory?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Was anyone else secretly hoping she'd booked Vegas with Thomas Cook? Sorry if that makes me a cunt 😁 what does she thinks she looks like with that hair and barbie pink lipstick 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
She wants time away from work & to chill with Mr E 😂 Give over you massive bell end! You do nothing but chill with Mr E! Try being a military wife when your husband goes away for 7 months at a time. Fucking hell cry me a river, you’re just looking for attention, I bloody knew something like this would happen, she goes manic, then quiet, then needs hot sunshine blown up her arse. She’s so bloody predictable. You have more things to look forward to this year than lots of people have in a lifetime. Absolutely spoilt, entitled old bag! This post has seriously pissed me off, fuck off with your self pity shite!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Beggy’s big battleships

Just watched the shower of shit that is Beggy’s insta stories. She’s discussing the girl from little mix who was abused online by people about her size. How dare Beggy sit there acting holier than thou when she LOVES a bit of fat shaming herself!!! Who remembers when Gemma Collins hit the deck on dancing on ice? That made Beggy’s year! And let’s not forget every time she is sent sweets or biscuits in the post from her arse licking followers she makes a big song and dance of saying she has to hide them from ‘greedy bastard’ Jason! Fuck off Beggy you two faced prick.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 25

Crbif

She’ll be sweating like a glassblowers arse 🤮

Sarcasm surely?
It might not last long I liked beggy once too, but for now I really like zoe.
Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???
Claire colby she is actually incredible she is living with cancer which has no cure she has regular treatments to keep her alive. Also I actually thought she looked incredible in that dress.

Reactions: 23

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I’ve just reported her, I was also advised if anyone else has seen her stories to report it to Crimestoppers- it’s annonomous so you don’t need to give any of your details and it can be done online.
I’m not sure what can be proved as her stories will time out because of new stories she’s uploading but at least they have some information on her.

She could kill someone, I’ve seen the devastation this causes, she may think she feels fine & it’s ok to drive because it’s only around the corner but it’s not fucking ok...it’s NEVER ok!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why would you inform 66k people that you only eat the coating from garlic mushrooms for your main meal! Does she realise she will have some young, vulnerable people watching every move that she makes.
Sorry but giving out that kind of information is very irresponsible. She really does need some help! Who works an 8 hour shift & then eats that. Becky do yourself a favour & go and see your GP, you are slowly destroying your own body!

Reactions: 22

Bestlife@60

VIP Member
Ffs we don’t need to know about periods and what happens during one, we know, we are women, ffs the woman gives such details, I’m on the pill for the same reasons I discuss it with no one. I’m 40 and had a discussion with my doctor today about the pill going forward, but I don’t air it!! Certainly not on my Instagram 😂
Exactly, its private. She has no shame. So her and Brooke have heavy periods, Ja,s got an infected knob after the snip 🤢🤮 Vile, just vile. Shes no shame. No self respect 🤐

• Haha
  • Sick

Dan26

A unicorn jumper is she fucking for real??? Does she think she’s like 12 or something... she won’t even wear any of that she has brought I’m sorry but she is something else wtf

• Haha

diygirl40

VIP Member
I might be crossing the line posting this but her reaction over all her birthday gifts is just a clear example of how materialistic she is.
I am all for being grateful for gifts etc, don't get me wrong, but I do not boomerang (I dont even do that anyway lol) my gifts to show everyone, and I certainly don't act like an 8 year old girl over getting everything.

I don't know maybe I am being too harsh writing this but I just got a sense when watching her stories (for my sins) this morning that she appears to be very materialistic over everything

Hope that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Jambojambo

VIP Member
thread suggestion

Under the boardwalk down by the sea people who know beggy come spill your tea

granny mcgrabson knows all the tunes reckons she’s 41 the dried up old prune

• Haha
  • Heart

KNYE_19

"Beggy McBoasterson cant resist tacky christmas shit...off to work....so....yeah...see you beauts in a bit!"

• Haha