Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched yesterday’s mania-tit milk 🤔🙈wtf did she snort before/during or after her shopping spree 😂on one-don’t all hotels do kettles these days - also your on holiday do it a bit different-typical Brit abroad 🙄omg I’m in foreign land,quick find a British bar before I have a panic attack!!!!
I think it’s just the only thing she can think of to talk about in her stories as her life is THAT boring

Reactions: 4
Reported her again to ASA for not putting AD gifted in her recent pic on that hideous mirror .... I’ve reported her 3 times this week. She seems to think she’s allowed to carry on doing what she wants but when someone else does it it’s the end of the world and she lays down the rules . Last email I got from asa last week was that they have spoken to Becky but she clearly hasn’t listened as she’s carried on ... dumb duck

• Heart
Reactions: 9
American's pride themselves on service. Surely she can order a pot of tea from room service. What kind of hotel is she staying in?

Reactions: 6
American's pride themselves on service. Surely she can order a pot of tea from room service. What kind of hotel is she staying in?
In fact my husband just reminded me that when we went to LAS Vegas we booked room service breakfast because the buffet was like a motorway cafe (queues).

Reactions: 2
I just watched her IGTV from yesterday. After the 5th obviously I had to stop.

I know we aren’t all blessed with a broad vocabulary but surely she can expand hers a little. It’s as bad as the girls on Love Island saying ‘like’ every other word.

Reactions: 3
Is she bleeping kidding me, did she say she’s going to buy Dolly a new dog bed every month and bin the old ones each month?
Does she realise how much unnecessary household waste goes into landfill every week yet she’s going to add to it without a bleeping care in the world!
And why is she taking coffee, tea and hot choc to bloody Vegas. Has she had a bang to the head??!!

P.S Sorry for the language but she really gets on my bleeping tits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Is she bleeping kidding me, did she say she’s going to buy Dolly a new dog bed every month and bin the old ones each month?
Does she realise how much unnecessary household waste goes into landfill every week yet she’s going to add to it without a bleeping care in the world!
And why is she taking coffee, tea and hot choc to bloody Vegas. Has she had a bang to the head??!!

I was thinking this? Why doesn’t the lazy cow just wash the dogs bed instead????? Also if the dog sleeps her bed why on earth would Doh-doh require a monthly new bed

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I just watched her IGTV from yesterday. After the 5th obviously I had to stop.

I know we aren’t all blessed with a broad vocabulary but surely she can expand hers a little. It’s as bad as the girls on Love Island saying ‘like’ every other word.
I counted them there were 15 obviously’s in that video I need to get a life

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Fawlty Towers obviously by the way she's going on 😂

My thoughts exactly when I caught up on stories tonight, when she said about buying a new dog bed every month and binning the old ones, silly old bint is so wasteful and money might grow on trees for her but it doesn't mean she needs to be such a wasteful wazzack (pissed myself when you used that word in one of your comments!)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Fawlty Towers obviously by the way she's going on 😂

My thoughts exactly when I caught up on stories tonight, when she said about buying a new dog bed every month and binning the old ones, silly old bint is so wasteful and money might grow on trees for her but it doesn't mean she needs to be such a wasteful wazzack (pissed myself when you used that word in one of your comments!)
So because it’s only £5 it’s ok to bin it and get a new one every month? Unfuckingbelievable! Ok...why a buy one,,but don’t throw it away, give it to a dog charity or pets home. They are crying out for these type of things. She’s so self centred that she has no consideration for anyone or anything but herself.

Oh I’m just going to buy some more decorations because a garage full isn’t quite enough! When she puts her 2000 trees up this year why doesn’t she give whatever she’s got left to a local school or something.....at least it’ll give her to talk about 🤣🤣🤣

Also, I’m on a roll, that basket , that looked difficult to do....NOT!! so she’s trying to say her friends been round so she can make her up one of her hampers 🤔 seriously!

Why does she make fun of Dawn?
I hear always having a Dig it’s meant be her bestie
You all listen to her surely I can’t be the only one?
And surely Dawn must watch the videos

Why does she make fun of Dawn?
I hear always having a Dig it’s meant be her bestie
You all listen to her surely I can’t be the only one?
And surely Dawn must watch the videos
I think she probably makes fun of everyone she's jealous of. She's so insecure she likely makes herself feel better by belittling everyone else.
I like Dawn, she seems a bit more "normal" , shame she's got Boring Beggy as a friend though 🤣

Reactions: 7
I think she probably makes fun of everyone she's jealous of. She's so insecure she likely makes herself feel better by belittling everyone else.
I like Dawn, she seems a bit more "normal" , shame she's got Boring Beggy as a friend though 🤣
Probably just needs another alcoholic friend to get pissed with. Seems to be the only time they see eachother.

Last edited:
Why would you film yourself when you first wake up? She is clearly naked and looks like a scarecrow with her stupid dried up straw hair. Revolting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Filming herself naked in bed again with her mucky tan & fake white teeth. I have said it before but I’ll say it again...Why would you pick your phone up & film to 65k people when you’re undressed & unwashed 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Love how she’s now put ad on that bleeping mirror 🤣 don’t worry Becky I already reported it and it showed the full image and the comment section which proves you did it state it initially..... 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.