Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really dont understand this woman why do we want to see what you brought from a local card shop.shutting down really!! It's no wonder jason needs some teeth out either hes forever peddling tit down his throat whether it be sweets or her shocking meals. If i put one if those 'meals' in front if my partnwr after a l9ng day at work he would actually laugh at me🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Do they never sit together in the same room Jason’s on the sofa brookes in bed and begs is in the conservatory I reckon begs smells like dolly so they don’t sit with her

• Haha
If a toothache is all Beggy and Jason have to worry about they should consider themselves lucky as there are people with much worse in the world 😑

So, OBVIOUSLY Beggy's at work today and it's Mac's first birthday as a dad, who knew!?! No tit sherlock.

• Haha
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will be getting sick of seeing her by now, imagine having that gob on a stick in your house after you’ve just given birth & maybe not feeling the best after a long labour.
Funny she never hardly saw Mac before Eliza came along, he’d pop to hers for tea occasionally but that was it!!!

• Haha
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will be getting sick of seeing her by now, imagine having that gob on a stick in your house after you’ve just given birth & maybe not feeling the best after a long labour.
Funny she never hardly saw Mac before Eliza came along, he’d pop to hers for tea occasionally but that was it!!!
This was 100% my mother in law. Daily visits after i had my baby. Got so overwhelming the health visitor took me to another room and said she was going to tell my husband to have a word. They didn't care. It didnt stop

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Two stories in a row telling us that she’s going to work then going round to Macaulays for his birthday. We get it hun

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s even put happy birthday on her story for no one in particular she’s absolutely bonkers🤣

• Haha
Be prepared for her to wet her knickers when she finally visits the new B&M store she's been going on about, I went today & it is huge & full.of Christmas. I deliberately went today knowing she was at work & I wouldn't hear or see her!! Bad enough going for a quiet drink down the pier bar & then being disturbed by her gob when she comes in during her break.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Be prepared for her to wet her knickers when she finally visits the new B&M store she's been going on about, I went today & it is huge & full.of Christmas. I deliberately went today knowing she was at work & I wouldn't hear or see her!! Bad enough going for a quiet drink down the pier bar & then being disturbed by her gob when she comes in during her break.
You have my sympathies, I can only imagine how loud she is off camera. I think it was her that gave me my tinnitus 🙉🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She goes to a bar on her break???

Reactions: 1
The way she was rubbing her moisturiser in this morning pulling all her skin about ..no wonder she’s aged quickly !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I still don’t understand why a 50 year old woman would willingly choose to wear a T-shirt saying ‘I carried a watermelon’ I could understand a new mom wearing it at a push but my gosh your kid has a kid now, let it go!

Reactions: 7
What is with that picture of her sticking her tits out just now, I thought it was a video and my phone had frozen in an awkward moment but no I think it’s a photo. Yes love we’ve seen that T-shirt a thousand times, I’m her age and I wouldn’t wear that or ice creams and unicorns. She thinks she’s Peter Pan, never wants to grow up. I’m all for staying youthful, I don’t feel my age, I feel young inside but I don’t wear kids clothes, there’s a line 😉

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.