Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
She’s definitely trying to be like hinch, she fancies a bit of attention yet again she pulls this one out of the bag every now and then to get a bit of attention and to get noticed .!! Even though her mates say it’s bull shit about the anorexia and the picture was taken when she had gallstones and could eat as it hurt and she felt ill .. so full of shit is this woman she’s a disgrace
Omg really? She doesn’t seem well to me,

Reactions: 1
I worry about Becky, her health, she is definitely losing weight, low blood pressure is serious.

Last month it was the menopause, this month the pill and periods. I just wonder if it’s a hidden cry for help. Becky if you read this, I have a genuine concern. Seek help if you need it.

I did like the dresses on her, but very worrying she is very thin.
Doesn’t her husband, friends and Daughter notice and try to help her?

They know her history so surely they’d spot the signs 🤷‍♀️

NoseyNeb

So this morning, from her stinking pit, she states she's "rocking the dragged through a hedge backwards look", yet she doesn't read here, of course you don't Beggy!

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
Just watched carlyjadedrake story of her and her mum in sainsburys and they came across pampass grass ...to which they said if you got this in your front garden it means your a swinger 😂😂😂😂 beggys got it in hers 👌🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣
That actually wouldn't surprise me 🤣🤣🤣

legsbumsandtums

VIP Member
I find it strange people re posting her photos of them all too! To think someone was saving pictures of my baby that I didn’t know would freak me out!
I wouldn't like that either. Fair enough send a private dm to congratulate her or whatever. I know Becky doesn't but you can monitor your personal Instagram account with followers but you don't know who these photos are reaching with all those random shares. 😳

Hearforthegoss

Sorry but her collection of christmas decorations is just pathetic. She would be better of donating them for families who do not have much money to spend on christmas and decorations.

It just goes to show she doesnt understand the value of anything she buys as she buys all this crap and then forgets about it, just dumped away in the garage. Some family who are struggling to make ends meet and want to decorate for their kids at christmas would be thankful for even a tiny donation.

Selfish she is

KLRDN

Blatantly from where she washes just her hair and then wraps it up in a towel. Beggy just get your entire self in there!

NoseyNeb

That coat is rank, looks like baby hinch's diarroeah has been smeared on it! 🤮 Then the red bag that clashes massively with it, as for her grans shirt, well I'm lost for words!

• Haha