Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Judging by the fact there's hardly anyone else on the dancefloor I'd say that's the feeling of the majority of the other guests too ! I just started watching + thought no .... Is she really doing that .... I went to a Wedding earlier in the year and the 4 yr old flower girl did that but this is actually making me feel really uncomfortable. She is so DESPERATE for attention I honestly believe she absolutely has morals at all.
It's actually quite sad 😒
* No morals

Reactions: 1

bluey

VIP Member
I thought that the stupid cow said that it had defected everybody. Honestly - if you can face a replay listen to it again. She is ignorant beyond belief.
I can’t face a replay, the first time was bad enough.
I just thought how ignorant.

KLRDN

Wtf was that white thing on her lip she’s a right scruff I bet her phone screens cracked from her morning breath 🤮 get a wash beggy before you pick your phone up and speak to 2k people
I couldn't stop staring at it 😂😂😂😂

Hamfingers

Iv
Check out her insta tv, booty hauls! Clothes she’s bought from car boots with tags still on unwashed and on hangers, yes she may wash the ones without tags but she’s most certainly hung up second hand clothes that haven’t been inside her washing machine, unless they come out washed & with their tags still attached 🤔
Iv not noticed it before but now it's been brought to light I can see it.
Very strange

NoseyNeb

Bragging-is very unattractive-only holidays in America,they ‘hate’ the norm holiday where they have to eat at set times 🙄🤔(whatever) spontaneous would mean not taking your tea bags and your mountain of shit with you-it might also mean trying a new country 😉 because I’m sure your going to be betting at 6am before your cuppa 😂what you buy from America 😴(she’s stuck in the old days) (is it even that much cheaper-I’m going to say no) the food chat-what a child-unless she’s had a good few drinks -mate if that was me I wouldn’t be able to see my plate in the restaurant-she’s nuts-yesterday she’s in primark giving us a guided tour-thank you so much -today’s she’s justifying her ebays with the reason everyone would be all wearing the same as her otherwise-because it’s common!!! I’m sure they wouldn’t-unless you think they are all watching your ‘fashion’ pages you self obsessed vain person.
You've hit the nail on the head!