Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
Beggy calling bullshit on an account growing by 30k in a matter of days, saying they bought followers, which is quite obvious, but Beggy you're such a hypocrite, you bought followers on your old account didn't you?
Is that why she lost the original one??

Reactions: 2

Crbif

Oh my GOD. I’ve just had a gander at her mate Zoe Stottors account. Does anyone know if it’s possible to
Cringe to actual death? Because if it is I’d better say my goodbyes right now. Jesus CHRIST.
Oh I love zoe she is one of the few who doesn't fully cringe me out

Reactions: 1

Cupocoffee

I wouldnt want to answer the door to the postman after just waking up with puffy eyes and dragged through a forest backwards hair..annoying freak..use your other hand to remove hair from your eye ...simples

Finally an age appropriate outfit.
Unfortunately not wedding appropriate as only the bride should wear white (traditionally).
To be honest its not full white or a wedding style and she's said its mostly family so she should be fine on this occasion.

Dan26

I swear she said once he was in the fire service but now I heard it’s at the docks who knows with her she lies everyday 😂

Juju

Omg so many questions!

Whose party was it?

What the hell was the dress code?? The woman in pink must have thought it was fancy dress. Seriously who dresses like that???

Claudius43

Be prepared for her to wet her knickers when she finally visits the new B&M store she's been going on about, I went today & it is huge & full.of Christmas. I deliberately went today knowing she was at work & I wouldn't hear or see her!! Bad enough going for a quiet drink down the pier bar & then being disturbed by her gob when she comes in during her break.
She goes to a bar on her break???

busybody

I can’t bring myself to unfollow her.... but now everything will revolve around her granddaughter