Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

imaginedragon83

VIP Member
Too much sun 😂 shes another level of “I love myself” is Zoe
Frigging hell I love a bit of a tan but shes worse than that american mother who was addicted to sun beds

100% every day she shows her whole body up and down and shows off her legs 24/7 honestly I don’t get it at all!!!!!!!

She drinks as much as Becky too !!!!
She rarely does a close up from the look of it ...she looks younger from far off

Reactions: 2

Penny for them

Chatty Member
Lounging arm above head , is annoying me,also is she off today-I can actually tell when she’s got nothing to do she talks more 💩,house bragging is also annoying,absolutely barmy,going to be one of them days.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Allegedly! When I look at her I then have to go double check my own reflection in the mirror as I’m a year older than her and it frightens the shit out of me that I may look like that! Thankfully I always get told I look a lot younger than my actual age! When I showed my grown up daughters her photo before they guessed her age at mid to late 50’s!
I showed my grown up daughters too and neither of them believed it either! I’m 47 and she looks ten years older than me. Think we need birth certificate / passport proof 😂

Penny for them

Chatty Member
I might be crossing the line posting this but her reaction over all her birthday gifts is just a clear example of how materialistic she is.
I am all for being grateful for gifts etc, don't get me wrong, but I do not boomerang (I dont even do that anyway lol) my gifts to show everyone, and I certainly don't act like an 8 year old girl over getting everything.

I don't know maybe I am being too harsh writing this but I just got a sense when watching her stories (for my sins) this morning that she appears to be very materialistic over everything

Hope that makes sense
And child like 👆🏻(Imo)

• Heart

NoseyNeb

View attachment 40327 And award for shittest caption of 2019 goes toooooo 🥁 BEGGYHOMESHITEHOMEACCOUNT

“That TVs a bit loud” oh hun “Ja” is probably deaf from your screeching 24/7.... stop posting everything and let the poor man watch some tv in peace!!!!
Her grid posts recently have just been posted for the sake of posting, if that makes sense, there's been no new information, same old shit she's been spouting for months.
Why post if she has nothing decent or worthwhile to say?? I know she's addicted, but really, posting such utter drivel, no need!

I drink a lot of water and I do go to the loo a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️
You're obviously not drinking just water then

Cupocoffee

Still not tagging that mirror or westholme...if we see it then tag it..how many times will she not follow the rules🙄

GossBoss

VIP Member
Does anyone follow her friend Zoe stotter have nothing against her as a person but why the fuck does she have to show her whole body in her stories and lay with her tits basically hanging out in full view I just don’t get it at all 🙄🙄 yesterday she was in a tiny crop top and small shorts ..... I think Becky follows a lot of her fashion with those weird ugly long skirts and headbands 😩😩😩
Rough as ! She's clearly never heard the saying " if you've got it flaunt it "
Let me tell you now Zoë love - you definitely DON'T have it .... Or anything that's worth flaunting !

• Heart

Mabellovestea

VIP Member
Is it just me or did she delete some videos late afternoon when she was talking about having just a couple more jobs left, one was walking Dolly... they seem to have vanished now.

sid&nancy123

Chatty Member
I use to like Zoe but she’s too full of self importance 🤦🏻‍♀️ Has anyone seen how she use to look

She use to look so different! Which is fine but she should stay a tad humble 🥴 not “look at me look at me!”

Last edited:

Luce0331

VIP Member
Two stories in a row telling us that she’s going to work then going round to Macaulays for his birthday. We get it hun

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Loo

I beg to differ, she often does story's where she's washed the new clothes and shes hanging them on the line.
Check out her insta tv, booty hauls! Clothes she’s bought from car boots with tags still on unwashed and on hangers, yes she may wash the ones without tags but she’s most certainly hung up second hand clothes that haven’t been inside her washing machine, unless they come out washed & with their tags still attached 🤔

Claudius43

I still don’t understand why a 50 year old woman would willingly choose to wear a T-shirt saying ‘I carried a watermelon’ I could understand a new mom wearing it at a push but my gosh your kid has a kid now, let it go!
It’s a quote from Dirty Dancing, however she is still far too old for it! I’m early 20s and I wouldn’t even wear that!