Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we get you’ve had a grandchild fair doos we get your proud excited bla bla bla but please stop going on now it’s dragging on like your Christmas stocking tiddies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I don’t follow but is she really only 41?!!!??
Allegedly! When I look at her I then have to go double check my own reflection in the mirror as I’m a year older than her and it frightens the tit out of me that I may look like that! Thankfully I always get told I look a lot younger than my actual age! When I showed my grown up daughters her photo before they guessed her age at mid to late 50’s!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will allow all this fuss for a few days but I doubt we’ll see many photos on Instagram of the baby. I’ve never posted pics of my grandkids on social media, my daughter didn’t want them to be on so I respected her decision completely. My close friends & family see pics and tbh that’s all that matters. I’ve no idea why these people with thousands and thousands of followers would want to expose their child to all those strangers on social media.
I find it strange people re posting her photos of them all too! To think someone was saving pictures of my baby that I didn’t know would freak me out!

Reactions: 15
I find it strange people re posting her photos of them all too! To think someone was saving pictures of my baby that I didn’t know would freak me out!
I wouldn't like that either. Fair enough send a private dm to congratulate her or whatever. I know Becky doesn't but you can monitor your personal Instagram account with followers but you don't know who these photos are reaching with all those random shares. 😳

Reactions: 1
Allegedly! When I look at her I then have to go double check my own reflection in the mirror as I’m a year older than her and it frightens the tit out of me that I may look like that! Thankfully I always get told I look a lot younger than my actual age! When I showed my grown up daughters her photo before they guessed her age at mid to late 50’s!
I showed my grown up daughters too and neither of them believed it either! I’m 47 and she looks ten years older than me. Think we need birth certificate / passport proof 😂

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't like that either. Fair enough send a private dm to congratulate her or whatever. I know Becky doesn't but you can monitor your personal Instagram account with followers but you don't know who these photos are reaching with all those random shares. 😳
Exactly! She has so many followers I bet for a fact she doesn’t monitor who is on there and she’ll happily re share the post she’s been tagged in because it makes her look popular! Anything to make herself look good.

Reactions: 4
I bet Beggy’s secretly fuming that Eliza being born took the shine off her on her birthday

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her stories today ;
Have I told you I’m a Nanny...
Swipe up for an egg cooker
Mac just sent me a pic, she’s so precious...
Swipe up for a reindeer necklace

Jesus Christ, Just enjoy your happy bubble instead of trying to make yourself money in between the stories of your first grandchild. How desperate can you get?!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No one cares that you booked with Thomas Cook last time you went to LV, Beggy. And yes it’s so awful for the people who have booked holidays and had them cancelled but at least they have some kind of protection. It’s the 9000 people who could lose their jobs that’s the saddest part of all of this. Not that Beggy would even mention them, oh no, it’s ALWAYS I’m alright Jack with her.
Stupid c*nt!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Why does she’s persist in doing an outfit of the day!
Every thing she wears is dog tit anyway! It’s not like anyone is going to rush out and buy it & if they do they need to get themselves booked in at Specsavers 🤓

• Heart
Was anyone else secretly hoping she'd booked Vegas with Thomas Cook? Sorry if that makes me a bleep 😁 what does she thinks she looks like with that hair and barbie pink lipstick 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Every thing she wears is dog tit anyway! It’s not like anyone is going to rush out and buy it & if they do they need to get themselves booked in at Specsavers 🤓
They wouldn't be able to buy it even if they wanted to as all her stuff is the out of date shite no-one else wants at the boot sale 😆

• Haha
Surprised she's not wearing a #gifted top with nanny across it 🙄

Why is she moulting so much? And the way she's just said SHHHoPPInGG. 🤢 Someone's been watching Mrs Hinch.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.