Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m happy for Pheobe & Mac, lovely name. I’m not surprised that Beggy has made it about her - born the day before her bday yawn. Quite telling that she put she’s finally allowed to say... have a feeling Mac and Pheobe won’t let her post much of the baby in the long term.
I noticed the face was hidden and hope it stays that way. They both seem to like to stay out of the limelight. God knows what weirdos she has following her. 🤢

Reactions: 6
It is the best feeling in the world tho! I have two grandchildren 3yrs & 8 months old & there’s nothing quite like it. I am very fortunate that I have an incredible relationship with them both and I just hope Becky steps away from that self destruct button as she really doesn’t want to jeopardise any kind of relationship with that little girl. Being the best grandmother she can be should be her main priority now.
So glad she’s arrived safe & well 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m happy for Pheobe & Mac, lovely name. I’m not surprised that Beggy has made it about her - born the day before her bday yawn. Quite telling that she put she’s finally allowed to say... have a feeling Mac and Pheobe won’t let her post much of the baby in the long term.
I can imagine her literally begging them to be allowed to say something on her page and stories. I can hear it now. 🙏🥺🥺. I’ve noticed as well, the pictures are very similar to the first ones Mrs Hinch posted. Coincidence.....I think not!

Thought she wasn’t celebrating her birthday 🤔

Reactions: 5
I know it's lovely that she's got her first grandchild but jesus christ I'm glad I haven't got to deal with that in real life. 🤦‍♀️ I hope she gives Phoebe & Mac plenty of space. 😬

Reactions: 5
Poor Phoebe, the girl has a long labour then has to endure Beggy and big head Brooke for a whole day whilst her hormones are most likely all over the place! Bet she couldn’t wait to wave those pair of idiots off! Baby Eliza probably had to have a clean outfit after their visit on as Beggy and Brooke look the kind of nasty females that douse themselves in celebrity perfume! My money is on a perfume by Tulisa. Can you imagine being a new mum and having that pair screeching over your baby whilst mauling her with your big comedy nails 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I see the photos of her new grand daughter. 10 comments, clicked on it and there’s one. She must be deleting comments because I bet people are saying keep that poor baby off your insta. I’d hate to be phoebe, she seems like the type of nan who would be around and just getting in the way, coming around for the photo opps and nothing else. What phoebe really needs is someone coming around and helping, washing dishes, cooking some food and things but let’s be honest that’s not Becky is it?? 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s buzzing her tits off at the amount of likes and comments on the post ! She’s actually screen shot it. This baby is good for her account then Begs.

Don’t worry Beggy your usual 300 likes of a tit ornament will return soon.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It is the best feeling in the world tho! I have two grandchildren 3yrs & 8 months old & there’s nothing quite like it. I am very fortunate that I have an incredible relationship with them both and I just hope Becky steps away from that self destruct button as she really doesn’t want to jeopardise any kind of relationship with that little girl. Being the best grandmother she can be should be her main priority now.
So glad she’s arrived safe & well 😊
My mother in law absolutely hounded me after I had my baby, turning up daily, texting and calling constantly and if I was out of the house when she turned up she would park at the shop beside our house and wait for us to come home. She totally ruined our relationship, the more she moved in on us the more I pulled away. I dont think becky will be as intense (she doesn't even visit her sick mum) but she will post a lot on insta which I get the impression mac and phoebe arent keen on at all.

Reactions: 6
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will allow all this fuss for a few days but I doubt we’ll see many photos on Instagram of the baby. I’ve never posted pics of my grandkids on social media, my daughter didn’t want them to be on so I respected her decision completely. My close friends & family see pics and tbh that’s all that matters. I’ve no idea why these people with thousands and thousands of followers would want to expose their child to all those strangers on social media.

Reactions: 13
I reckon Mac & Phoebe will allow all this fuss for a few days but I doubt we’ll see many photos on Instagram of the baby. I’ve never posted pics of my grandkids on social media, my daughter didn’t want them to be on so I respected her decision completely. My close friends & family see pics and tbh that’s all that matters. I’ve no idea why these people with thousands and thousands of followers would want to expose their child to all those strangers on social media.
Mac doesn't seem to like the idea of having her phone in his face all the time so I hope he protects his little girl too.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.