Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be crossing the line posting this but her reaction over all her birthday gifts is just a clear example of how materialistic she is.
I am all for being grateful for gifts etc, don't get me wrong, but I do not boomerang (I dont even do that anyway lol) my gifts to show everyone, and I certainly don't act like an 8 year old girl over getting everything.

I don't know maybe I am being too harsh writing this but I just got a sense when watching her stories (for my sins) this morning that she appears to be very materialistic over everything

Hope that makes sense

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I might be crossing the line posting this but her reaction over all her birthday gifts is just a clear example of how materialistic she is.
I am all for being grateful for gifts etc, don't get me wrong, but I do not boomerang (I dont even do that anyway lol) my gifts to show everyone, and I certainly don't act like an 8 year old girl over getting everything.

I don't know maybe I am being too harsh writing this but I just got a sense when watching her stories (for my sins) this morning that she appears to be very materialistic over everything

Hope that makes sense
And child like 👆🏻(Imo)

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Hope that makes sense
She’s ALWAYS been materialistic since I started watching her 2 years ago! She’s obsessed by possessions & money and that’s why she has so much stuff in her home/garage.
I mean who needs all those clothes, shoes, handbags, perfumes, candles, vases, lamps, mirrors, jewellery, watches etc...
Everything is about money with her...EVERYTHING! She’d love to be a Mrs Hinch and have a book out, book tours, million pounds in the bank & enough freebies to sink the titanic!! Beggy wants to be famous, because being famous would bring her more money & more possessions. It’s sad really, what a greedy, shallow, self obsessed world Instagram is 😏

• Heart
Reactions: 12
And here we go ! This is her dream day. Desperate for attention and buzzing off her tits today! Instagram attention gives her the most pleasure in life. Very sad.

And it’s garden centre !!!!!!!!! 🤯

Let’s hope Jas has bought her the Botox topup !

Reactions: 9
Funny how she’s reached 66k followers on her birthday! I wonder how many of those £50 notes she had to part with to pay for those 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can we just talk about Brooke’s eyebrows?!? They need their own postcode they’re so big! She looks ridiculous.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
At least we haven’t had to listen to her screeching stories today...although I am fully aware there is time for plenty prosecco pictures, many, many boomerangs and drunken singing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
To say she’s ‘not bothered’ about what people write about her on here and doesn’t read here, it’s awfully coincidental the amount of boomerangs she’s now posting!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What day last week did she utter those fateful words,

"Jason can't drink on my birthday because he's on antibiotics, so I won't drink either or celebrate my birthday this time, because it's not fair on him",

I KNEW IT'D BE A BLATANT LIE!!
She's an old alcoholic woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
What day last week did she utter those fateful words,

"Jason can't drink on my birthday because he's on antibiotics, so I won't drink either or celebrate my birthday this time, because it's not fair on him",

I KNEW IT'D BE A BLATANT LIE!!
She's an old alcoholic woman.
I was just coming on to say the same thing...As if she’d ever postpone her birthday for anyone. Lying, selfish bint!! 🤥

• Heart
Oh no the granddaughters been born on beggys birthday 🤦‍♀️

sorry just read the day before 🙄course beggys made it about her and having the best birthday present 🙄

• Sick
I’m happy for Pheobe & Mac, lovely name. I’m not surprised that Beggy has made it about her - born the day before her bday yawn. Quite telling that she put she’s finally allowed to say... have a feeling Mac and Pheobe won’t let her post much of the baby in the long term.

Reactions: 11
A photo of her holding her granddaughters hand showcasing her outgrown spade nails 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.