Beckyhomesweethome #8 So low on content she's shaving her legs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at the state of her in that unicorn jumper my niece has that 😩 and she’s 10

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Something is seriously up with her today. I’ve not listened to any of her stories as been busy but she looks very sad today.

Reactions: 3
That top is for young kids not her hahahhaaa would of loved to see her in lidl. Jason not embarrassed to be seen out with her

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That top is for young kids not her hahahhaaa would of loved to see her in lidl. Jason not embarrassed to be seen out with her
She is so embarrassing I can’t even bring my self to hate watch 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Someone please tell me what she said when she turned the light back on. I heard fish, pish panena, boop boop 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
@Jambojambo we are on the Ban Tattle instagram stories...🤭

I take it these people who run this Ban tattle page have never said a wrong word about anyone in their life? Must be lovely to think they’re so high and mighty calling people for calling people 🤔
😂😂😂😂 made my day that has I can die a happy woman .....even though my jambo insta account has gone wankers !!!

• Haha
Her in her unicorn top and him in Lycra cycling shorts waving his tongue about - what a pair! They spoil another couple!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I thought this too! She seemed very flat.
She obviously wants people to send her messages saying "you ok babe" "hope you're ok Hun" bla bla bla which is why she's told everyone she's going to docs + not just gone without mentioning or filming ! But maybe she heard something whilst there that she didn't like or can't broadcast so it's made her low 🤔

She obviously wants people to send her messages saying "you ok babe" "hope you're ok Hun" bla bla bla which is why she's told everyone she's going to docs + not just gone without mentioning or filming ! But maybe she heard something whilst there that she didn't like or can't broadcast so it's made her low 🤔
Or perhaps she's disappointed that the doctor again told her to stop wasting their time as there is duck all wrong with her!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why doing all her daughters washing, she’s old enough to go away alone-she’s old enough to look after herself 🤷‍♀️ The doctors thing-she’s done a classic Facebook check in at doctors situation for attention-some people are nuts 🙈

I sound like a crank 👆🏻About the washing thing- Becky never does a mum
Moan -that’s a nice mum thing -but the pouty kid is 18 that’s all 👀

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She bought a bracelet with writing on but it came without any writing on...

You buy tit, you expect tit!

Is she still going on about her tarnished jewellery, ffs she’s 51 nearly, doesn’t she know that silver goes like that, is that the first time in her life she’s cleaned it?

Oh and one last thing, no one is interested in what colour you go for on your crappy thick acrylic nails, Beggy!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.