Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The length of her bleeping toes!!!! They’re longer than the bleeping Shard. And don’t get me started on the corns and bunions they just look disgusting. If I had feet like that I’d wear socks all the time until I could save up enough money to have someone work a miracle on them! I certainly wouldn’t be bowling around in flip flops showing them off to the world.

She’s back on the raspberry tit ‘omg raspberry lemonade! It’d be nice with a gin in as well’ she just can’t help herself can she. She can’t go a day without drinking alcohol, what a sad life.

‘I’m off to work (OBVIOUSLY) but don’t worry I’m off tomorrow’ well that’s no surprise although you seem to think you work 24/7. I can assure you we’re not worrying, in fact please just go to work and stay there and sit in your booth with your 2ps ya big foot yeti trollop.

Omg her IGTV why is she talking like that? She sounds like a right tit, trying to be like a YouTuber 🤣 OMG those clothes she bought 😳😳 she’s gonna look ridicleeeeous in that pink skirt and those headbands 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She definitely wants to be her daughter and I think she thinks she is 😂 it’s very sad. Beggy you are 40 but look 80, wear something that doesn’t make you look like a granny prostitute! And stop copying your 18 year old daughter it makes you look desperate. You are not 18! Or anywhere near. Just stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m intrigued to know more about Jason’s other child!

144 days til Christmas.... what a bleep

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Oh god she’s trying to be a Youtuber without using youtube as she’s too thick to work it out.

Slagged off both the shops she bought from ! Does she think she’s going to get brands paying / giving her stuff ? Don’t think so Begs 👎🏽

Reactions: 8
Oh god she’s trying to be a Youtuber without using youtube as she’s too thick to work it out.

Slagged off both the shops she bought from ! Does she think she’s going to get brands paying / giving her stuff ? Don’t think so Begs 👎🏽
🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She better not start with all that countdown to Christmas bollox or I will travel to Felixstowe and stamp on her bleeping hairy man beast feet 😑 I want to know more about Jason’s secret kid too tell us beggy we know you read here 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Coming to you live 🤢 ffs she’s gonna be doing that right up until Xmas again isn’t she the sad old bat. Does she not realise what she sounds like?! The way she’s talking about her mum is like she’s talking about something so trivial ‘so that’s that, moving on to Mac’ I mean wtf? She really couldn’t give a tit about her poor mum could she. ‘I had my oven cleaned a couple of months ago’ it was about a year ago the dirty cow ‘I don’t cook a lot’ yeah we bleeping know that but after a year I’m pretty sure it needs a clean with 3 people living in that house! ‘So one of you guys can win it’ she sounds like such a twit honestly 🤣 ‘I’m saving it for Christmas’ which Christmas is that then? 2058? You’ve already passed one Christmas without having it cleaned you dirty mare 🤢 she really is filth isn’t she. The way she’s complaining about a voucher from Dulux because she didn’t get what she wanted, at least they sent you a voucher you ungrateful cow! They should have told you to duck right off and learn how to paint properly and actually let the paint dry before trying to go over it with a completely different colour! And again not buying from decoratingcentreonline after all the free gifted paint they’ve sent you! I thought she was painting it with the emerald green?! She’s got a completely different green 😂 she’s weird mate. Tap tap tap... 🙄🙄 That green looks like snot. ‘It’ll go with the wallpaper’ it literally doesn’t go with it at all 🤦🏻‍♀️ The woman’s obviously blind as well as tacky, tasteless and thick.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I thought she said she wasn’t going to complain about that feature wall paint as Helen helped her & came to her rescue?! Now she’s complaining they’ve not given her her money back just another tin of paint.
She’s an absolute joke!
And that colour is 🤮

Reactions: 7
Haha haha serves her right for being bleeping greedy why would you complain about something then go and use it again oh I know yes because it was bleeping free 🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s a bit greener than what I thought! 🤦🏻‍♀️ What colour did you expect it to be, Beggy?
It shows ‘Green Snot’ on the tin, you got ‘Green Snot’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Most normal people if they were not sure of the shade would buy a bleeping tester pot first, no? They would mean you’d have to spend a couple of quid on paint and not some tacky earrings!!
Serves you right for being a greedy witch always wanting tit done yesterday no matter how tacky the final project looks! Never mind I’m sure Helen will gift you the right shade!!

@Jambojambo @GimmeGimmeGimme bleeping love you two 🤣🤣🤣

Most normal people if they were not sure of the shade would buy a bleeping tester pot first, no? They would mean you’d have to spend a couple of quid on paint and not some tacky earrings!!
Serves you right for being a greedy witch always wanting tit done yesterday no matter how tacky the final project looks! Never mind I’m sure Helen will gift you the right shade!!
Exactly she will duck it up and Helen will come to the rescue and she won’t pay for the paint either

• Heart
She will paint it with the vilest shade ever..stick it until end of the day and constantly say she isnt sure..but yeah..Helen will PM her offering to rescue her again..more fool her..

She’ll be away getting a new piercing now 🙂🙂🙂🙂
Exactly what I thought. Then she'll buy some more hoops - just needs a rope to put through it + Jason can tie her up to stop her spending 😅

Quick update about her Mum then right that's that .. ... The paint is GREEN, how can she be surprised at that - silly witch. It's quite clearly labelled ! She still looked like a passenger in the car .. she shouldn't wear a black bra under a white top - that is pure woman right there ! And then to keep the same clothes on to decorate !! She's something else 🤮

Reactions: 6
OMFG!! Now it’s crown paints fault, now that’s the rubbish brand. Helen do us all a favour and gift her bleeping paint for God’s sake, then perhaps she’ll #fuckup and stop with the hinting for at least a few hours!! . I mean she did gift you a load of shite baby stuff after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.