Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those succulents look like fake plant decorations for a fish tank 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
bleeping kills me how she says crafts, art attacks, makes etc 🤢
We’re not in reception we don’t bleeping need a tutorial on sticking some tatty poms onto a bit of bleeping hard board

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha. Kate Adie sitting on the chair reading the latest news from TK Maxx, Primark & forgot the other shop😂🤣 thats how bleeping interesting it was!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
More black jeans from Primark? Lol. Seriously, she bought 2 pairs to add to the collection very recently. I’m sure they’ve not faded yet. Why would you keep buying the same colour? She buys like they’re going to be discontinued.

Reactions: 8
What was all that crap she bought today?
Clothes that have been reduced because even teenage girls didn’t want them! She does realise she’s going to look like mutton dressed as lamb doesn’t she? Oh and that jumper is horrific, it goes well with all the other cheap tat in her boot sale wardrobe room!

Reactions: 6
Just watched her IGTV of what she bought today.... I’m 23 and wouldn’t wear the tit she bought let alone at 50... sorry 40 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 9
If that bloody ugly looking monkey isn't given away to her "besties", it'll be sprayed silver very soon. Wouldn't give it house room!

Reactions: 9
Watching her new haul video and I.. I actually feel kind of sorry for her. I don't like how she thinks she's better than everyone, the or way she acts in front of little children, and the whole driving with no seat belt thing. Those have no excuse but.. The little things like pulling at the clothes and the way she's so proud of every bit, no matter how tacky it really is..it just gives me the same vibe as a sad, lonely, nervous little girl, but she's a grown 40 year old woman. It's like she puts all these things out there because she thinks people will like them and so like her..but we don't. Because of how she acts the rest of the time. And idk. Its kinda sad

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.