Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gers76

Chatty Member
Ooh I do love it when Beggy makes a complete lash up of painting and decorating! My husband is a PROFESSIONAL painter and I love shoving the phone in his face and asking his opinion 😂 I swear on the bible the poor man nearly had an angina attack when I made him watch Beggy paint her complete hallway, stairs and landing with nothing but a 2 inch paintbrush. Yes yes I know it’s her house and she can do what she wants in it, it’s all the boasting afterwards I can’t deal with! Oh and I have an idea for a new tacky T-shirt for her, forget about her ‘I carried a watermelon’ one, the new must have Beggy Ebay t shirt will say ‘I FRAMED A LEAF’
Watch this space.....
This one 😂😂 done it how she would write it 😁

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Elsiemoo

Chatty Member
Oh now she’s been gifted a fucking snuzpod for her grandchild!!!!!!
Really fucking winds me up. Mac doesn’t mind being fucking filmed now does he! My husband and I had to scrimp and save for our snuzpod and pricks like her and hinch get gifted items they can clearly afford. I’m done 😡😡😡😡😡😡

She’s clearly only in this to get all the freebies she ca the desperate dried up hag. Bitter? Yes I am. I’m so sick of seeing people like her gifted shit that most of us would have to save up for. FFS.

Do snuz really think they’ll get more sales from her account??? Silly parts. They could’ve gifted me one and got more sales from my account of about 50 followers? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 33

Amieee

If any further confirmation was needed that Mac and his Girlfriend can’t stand her .... she didn’t even get invited to the baby shower yesterday!!!!!! Phoebe has posted photos of it. So not only did they not want the “queen of craft”’s input for the decor, they didn’t even fuckin invite her!!!! I’m crying! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Just picking up where I left off yesterday as I couldn’t stand to watch her any longer 🤢

That fucking bright yellow bag.. what is actually wrong with this woman she has absolutely no idea what looks good does she? Is she seriously going to do her makeup just to do an insta tv 😂 so she will do stories looking like a bag of dog shit but has to wear makeup for insta tv?! What’s the fucking difference??? Oh is it because she’s trying to be a YouTuber 😂 ‘how weird I’m filming me filming!’ Fucking hell she needs a life doesn’t she 🤦🏻‍♀️ ‘The parcel that came wasn’t even for me it was for jason’ god forbid HE spend his money instead of you, you saggy prick. ‘I might just do a Netflix and chill I was gonna say.. so yeah.. might just do a Netflix and chill’ I’m convinced she’s on some kind of drugs because I’ve never seen anyone so fucking dumb in my entire life. ‘I’m now going to Morrison’s if you don’t hear from me you know I’ve been blown away’ mate of course you’re gonna be blown away you look like a lolly pop, a big fat head and a stick for a body, Jason could fart and you’d take off.

The IGTV.. how can she even possibly fit more clothes in that house.. why does she keep buying more when she has literally an entire room full that she doesn’t wear. She needs to get rid of them not keep buying more. She’s only keeping them so that her wardrobe room looks more full, she probably still has clothes from the 1900s in there when she was born. ‘I bought some little pink socks for the baby, they probably won’t approve but I couldn’t resist’ why buy them then if you know they won’t like them and won’t put them on her? Oh yeah cos they were in the sale so therefore you must buy them! Has it ever occurred to you that they might not approve because you have absolutely no taste and they don’t want their child looking like a baby prostitute? Why does she keep buying those stupid headbands? She’s gonna look a prized prick wearing those. Why is she lying about the pink suit? Nobody told her to buy it or that it looked good, stop lying Beggy and get a life 😂 they probably made a bet who could make you buy it. If she actually wears that out in public I will piss myself, she’s gonna look like a 90 year old flamingo. She seriously just said she’s gonna wear it to a wedding? If someone rocked up to my wedding wearing that I would tell them to stop trying to embarrass me and go home and change. And why is she still sitting there with that fucking headband on? She actually thinks it looks good doesn’t she? 😂 Beggy you look a fanny take it off and sort yourself out hun. The fucking suit and bag have honestly done my eyes some damage. Looking at that fucking bag is like looking directly into the sun. Omg she’s bought a bum bag 😂😂 she’s fucking bought a bum bag. She really thinks she’s 18 doesn’t she and not 97. I wish she’d stop, I think she is having a midlife crisis 😐 cheers for the flash of your saggy cleavage Beggy, just put me off my coco pops 🤢 ‘oh how funny they’re called Sandra, one of my best friends is called sandra’ is that why we’ve never heard of her before? 😂 I’m sure she just sees names and pretends they’re her friends, bless her. She’s definitely lonely isn’t she. The star earrings 🤣 ‘they’re only 99p so if you put them in a little box for someone for Christmas they would not know they were 99p’ I think they would know when their ears start turning bright green but whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Shelly is round for a cuppa, aye aye Beggy, we all get what that means...
Play ya cards right and your walls won’t be the only thing covered in white stuff 💦

😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27

Beggy’s big battleships

Right, all this insta tv ‘hauls’ bollocks.... I thought the reason people did shopping haul videos was to show you what YOU too can buy? Like a Primark haul or a Poundland haul, I thought the idea was that someone films themselves saying ‘here’s a blazer I got on Tuesday in Primark’ and then you can go get one as it’s CURRENT stock. Now maybe I’m being thick here but why would anyone watch a boot sale haul? In the unlikely event that any of us actually liked any of her crap no one could actually get it as it was from 5 seasons ago 😂 Am I just showing my age and not ‘getting’ it???

• Haha
Reactions: 27

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I totally agree with you! I understand people want to have a goss on a gossip sight but some of these comments are really low! How can anyone be so horrible the words some use absolutely shocks me! Please people just back of a bit she’s not hurting anyone she dose it like anyone on Instagram likes a laugh likes to buy stuff likes showing people it’s ok to buy cheap tat so what! But to be so personal wow 😲 shocks the life out of me!
Yet you’ve gone on other threads and called someone a lunatic and a fucking dickhead.
🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 26

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
The DNA test reveals that Beggy....

IS a cunt.

Mate I’ve not watched her all of yesterday I’ve just been so cringed out by her I just couldn’t even 🤢
Watching her go on about her mum and how she’s pissed off because her mums illness is gonna ruin her holiday, what a disgusting, evil little grot bag. She is an absolute wrongen! She doesn’t give a shit about her mum she’s proven that and it’s very clear to see. Omg watching that q&a 🤣🤣🤣 I mean who actually does a q&a about themselves that nobody’s even asked for. Nobody gives a shit about your sad life we can already see it’s a complete car crash. ‘I probably should have got Jason to do this with me but obviously he’s not here’ not fucking interested more like. Please tell me someone else noticed the way she picked her ear after she said that 🤢🤢 dirty rotter digging her plastic spaded claws into her lug hole! She probably has bright orange wax wedged under her fingernail that she will find later and that will be her inspiration for the new colour for her living room. Fuck raspberry it’s all about ear wax orange 🤢🤢 hilarious how she’s just admitted Jason completely ignores her and acts like she’s invisible, who can blame him you’re the most annoying cringy hag on earth and if you don’t eat something soon you will be invisible, you won’t even be 3D anymore you will just be this 2D walking talking mess flat as a piece of paper with 2 bits of string for legs. ‘Who makes all the decisions? Regarding the house me, regarding...’ could literally think of nothing that Jason has any choice in, but is happy for him to pay for it.. greedy money grabbing twat! She reckons he wears the pants in the relationship and he spends more money than her.. she’s completely deluded 😂😂😂 he has every right to treat himself when it’s his own money he’s spending! You’re spending his money and yours on fucking bootsale tat and just because it’s cheaper it doesn’t mean you’re spending less because you will buy things when you don’t need them and buy a shit tonne of it!! Do you think maybe Jason and Brooke are grumpy in the mornings because you shove your fucking phone in their face when they’ve just woken up and they just want to chill with their breakfast?! That could be the reason you stupid saggy tit. Making out she’s the one who does all the cleaning and housework 🤣 I don’t think so mate your house is filthier than a prossies hoop. She hasn’t got time to be ill 🤣🤣🤣🤣 you have more time on your hands than anyone I’ve ever known, but yes you keep pretending you have so much going on in your life 🙄🙄🙄 ‘who can hold their drink better.. Jason but actually I’ve got a lot better since I’ve stopped drinking Prosecco’ no Beggy it’s because you drink so much you’re now immune to it and it doesn’t affect you. That’s what happens with alcoholics. Your body is 90% alcohol hun. Wtf was that fucking gremlin voice she did at the end? Claims she hates lord of the rings but does a perfect Gollum impression. Wow Mac and Phoebe have told her not to film the baby. Fair enough who knows who’s watching on that page, could be anybody! I’m glad they’ve told her to piss off filming them all the time she has no respect for others all she cares about is getting her phone out and filming every damn thing in sight! Why does she always say ‘obviously I’m off to work’ no it’s not obvious actually. It would be obvious if you work full time but you hardly ever work so obviously it’s not obvious however it is obvious you’re a twat.

Omg her ranting this morning 😂😂😂 how can she say she doesn’t read on here but seems to know everything that’s been said. I find it so funny when she gets pissed off 🤣🤣🤣 and the way she tries to speak like she’s not bothered and she’s clearly seething 🤣🤣 ‘if you wanna know if Jason has another kid just ask me’ why so you can block us? Or lie? 🤔 ‘you don’t have to make things up just to try and make yourself look good’ ok help me out here.. how on earth is that trying to make yourself look good? It’s about Jason not anyone else? She’s so unbelievably dumb 😂 I’m just gonna go and say someone has another kid that they never see to make myself look good.. yeah ok Beggy, pissed already I take it hun 😂 going on about ‘we’ve worked hard to get where we are’ no love Jason has worked hard and you’ve had it easy, doing fuck all and spending Jason’s money left right and centre. She’s really trying not to get pissed off and make a joke of it, if you weren’t bothered Beggy you wouldn’t have just done 10 stories about it hen 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Claudius43

WHY do we want to see her shaving her legs? And why isn’t she in the shower when she does it? 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Lottiedooda

Chatty Member
So basically, what she means is that she's been told by Mac and Phoebe that she isn't allowed to film at their house and share the baby all over her insta page!! Good for them!

Claudius43

Some of the shit she comes out with is unreal “I was really pissed off because boots didn’t have the same offer on as SuperDrug even though they’re the same brand of lipstick” they’re two different shops love, they’re competitors for a reason🤷🏼‍♀️🙃

• Haha

MumzyBumzy

SHE’S LIT A CANDLE PEOPLE! I REPEAT SHE HAS ONLY GONE AND ACTUALLY LIT ONE OF HER 150 GIFTED BASTARD CANDLES!!! *faints*

P.s. Even her taste in films is shit

• Haha

MumzyBumzy

So her friends buy her a £169 bracelet and she leaves it in the box to go black. Then she wears the bejaysus out of a £1.99 piece of shit? The woman is demented

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I’d love her boiler to break over Christmas see how unimportant paying for a new boiler is then ya craggy cunt

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I first discovered tattle as was interested in some of the Slimmingworld accounts. Having had a look through these threads for Becky I seriously can’t believe what I’m reading, and just how vile and personal most of the comments are. I’m shocked that there are adults who would spend their time and energy just bullying someone on here. Why not just unfollow her? Or, if you think she’s doing something wrong report her through whatever the right channels are (a few people have mentioned her competitions not being transparent).
You do know that you don’t have to read the comments on here don’t you?
I see many threads on this forum that I don’t comment on or read, so I skip by them. It’s really easy to do...you should try it 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 22