Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
free Shite again 🙄 id take a hammer to that lamp it’s bleeping awful who even has lamps in their kitchen anyway 🤷‍♀️ Send the fucker back you greedy cow

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The lamp with the stag 😳😳 and the ill cut wallpaper in the background! Oh wow!!! On the Jason news, hadn’t heard this before but if it is true what a dick.. I don’t blame Becky he is his own man and no woman would stop a decent man seeing their child if it was true, a decent man would walk on fire to see their child and not put their misses first! Sick if it’s true but don’t want to be spreading something as low as that if not true

Reactions: 7
What’s the difference between 50 things for his 50th and 50 THINGS for his 50th? I had to rewatch that to try and understand it lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Jason's refusing to take the day off work on his birthday 😂😂 thats says the lot doesn't it bleeping hell my husband wouldn't need telling twice he'd have that fucker booked

Cue the hair drying boomerang and the comb #ad
Get off the internet you scrawny hag

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I dont understand why, in this day and age, with spell check available on EVERY device, spelling errors are still constantly made. Its mortifying!

Reactions: 13
The woman’s off to buy more clothes - a jumper she’s seen that she likes? Beggy why? You’re menopausal hun remember with those hot sweats? Why would you need a jumper you saggy minge. ‘Then obviously I’m off to work’ oh yes OBVIOUSLY. It’s so obvious to us because you work all the time 🙄🙄🙄 that bleeping monkey light 🤣🤣 she has no bleeping taste honestly! She goes on about dawn but she’s the tackiest person I’ve ever come across! No #gifted anywhere in any of those videos of her showing all the lights around her house including the new ones even though every single light she’s had from them has been gifted! She’s never ever bought from iconic lights. They’re just mugs continuously gifting to her, she will never buy from them and give anything back, she’d rather pop up to Homebase and buy one from there.
I’m so sick of the tapping with those bright pink outgrown spades, she’s like one of those girls who gets their nails done and thinks they look amazing so they just constantly tap and look at their nails and shove them in peoples faces. News flash Beggy, ya nails are awful, whoever done them clearly hates you, the colour, the shape and not to mention the fact they look outgrown before you’ve even left the shop. Just stop tapping the crappy things! I will personally #gift you some acetone so you can remove those disgusting talons but try not to drink it hun, we know you can resist anything with alcohol in it 😉 who the duck gets lentils for their birthday? I’m howling mate LENTILS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ‘50 things for his 50th or 50 THINGS for his 50th’ I know she’s thick but what the duck does that even mean?!!!???? Jesus she’s gonna have a heart attack actually buying for someone else other than herself! We all know he will just get Poundland tat though for Jason bless him and probably another chocolate on sticks in a bleeping flower box 😂 Oh god you’re definitely going through a midlife crisis when you try and copy your teenage daughter.. first it was copying her vocabulary, then the clothes and now she’s doing the selfie in the mirror with music in her story 🤣 doesn’t Brooke do those daily? God she reminds me of that mum from Mean Girls ‘I’m not a regular mum I’m a cool mum’ 🤢🤣🤣 ‘depending if I buy anything today’ ffs is she having me on 😂 the woman can’t go out and not buy anything, she will come home with anything as long as it means she’s spent money. She’s actually a joke. Just piss off to Primark with your straw hair ya twit

“Karki”? duck sake. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂
At least she didn’t say CAR KEY 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
She can now say she’s going to be a nanny this month unless she comes super early how exciting - why would you even comment about a baby coming early ?! Is she that thick it’s not something to be excited about if she was early as it’s not a good thing!? Stupid! She should be hoping all stays well until she is due ffs

Reactions: 13
The birds deranged! Her bloke has a kid with another woman apparently that he don’t see Cos he was too busy bringing hers up? Anyone else heard that?
Apparently buggy didn’t like a child standing on her nik nak toes and he was already hooked on her wizard sleeve fanny so didn’t bother...
This is disgusting. If I was in a relationship with someone who has nothing to do with their own flesh and blood that would make me a low life skank. How vile that he’s bought her son up and has nothing to do with his own? DEAD BEAT DAD

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jason has stated categorically that hes not having the day off and doesnt want a fuss so......... its gonna be a big Insta show time all because scabby cant wait to show us 50 tit things in wrapping paper covered in her & Brookes mush,s. I cant wait to see the back lash from Jason when she starts the day with a screechy “Appy Birfdey” 🎂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
More retail therapy?
You have enough bloody clothes/ shoes & flip flops to open your own second hand tat shop! She buys with zero conscience doesn’t she? Money definitely burns a hole in her pocket!

And more iconic lamps? Your house is like a shrine to iconic bleeping lights. She can’t & wont say no to her tacky freebies! Greedy twit!!!

Reactions: 8
Can’t wait to see what delights she will fill Jason’s birthday box with 😂 50 tacky novelty items that are no use to man or beast. Wonder if she will decorate the table like she did for her party meal? Looked like a birthday party in a bordello! All that tit pink paper crap everywhere, luckily no one sparked a cigarette up! Oh and the best bit for me was when they sat down to eat the takeaway Chinese OUT OF THE FOIL DISHES YOU SKANKS. Corrrr bet Jason is beside himself with excitement!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has zero content anymore so she has to go shopping & spend unnecessarily just so she can show off her ‘haul’, and then tomorrow we’ll have to endure her painting that crappy emerald green paint in the shitter! 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
free Shite again 🙄 id take a hammer to that lamp it’s bleeping awful who even has lamps in their kitchen anyway 🤷‍♀️ Send the fucker back you greedy cow
That monkey lamp is hideous and I bet she will spray paint it before long cos it wont match her walls,beggy learn to spell,its Morris not Moris

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.