Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The birds deranged! Her bloke has a kid with another woman apparently that he don’t see Cos he was too busy bringing hers up? Anyone else heard that?
Apparently buggy didn’t like a child standing on her nik nak toes and he was already hooked on her wizard sleeve fanny so didn’t bother...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
The birds deranged! Her bloke has a kid with another woman apparently that he don’t see Cos he was too busy bringing hers up? Anyone else heard that?
Apparently buggy didn’t like a child standing on her nik nak toes and he was already hooked on her wizard sleeve fanny so didn’t bother...
OMG really?
Tell us more
I’ll stick the kettle on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Noticed Helen from the decorating centre has received a parcel from Becky with baby clothes in, I can’t help but think they’re all bits that’s she’s got for Macs baby girl and he’s told her he doesn’t want them or they’re not to his or his partners taste. I mean Becky come on, you know it looks desperate right? Way to keep her on board with all your tins of free paint! Need to keep the rest sweet as you’ve lost your freebies from westholme!! twit!

Reactions: 13
That’s never been shared or mentioned before by anyone! How do you know this?

Noticed Helen from the decorating centre has received a parcel from Becky with baby clothes in, I can’t help but think they’re all bits that’s she’s got for Macs baby girl and he’s told her he doesn’t want them or they’re not to his or his partners taste. I mean Becky come on, you know it looks desperate right? Way to keep her on board with all your tins of free paint! Need to keep the rest sweet as you’ve lost your freebies from westholme!! twit!
Probably the one with the spelling mistake on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
someone posted it on Instagram last year, she hashtagged it and it was deleted later on

Reactions: 2
Grrrrr beggy can't think of one good thing about getting old, how about it being a bleeping privilege you self centered moron
I thought she loved it, the Children are grown up. She can drink 24/7, work an hour a week, have a kip 4 times a day, binge on Netflix. Make your pea mind up Love!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Naked noodles? No wonder you look so bloody ill, get a proper meal inside of you! I don’t think it’s a problem with food Beggy has, I think she is just too bleeping lazy to cook for herself and her family!!

Reactions: 11
‘HELLOHA’ ffs Beggy it’s either ‘hello’ or ‘aloha’ It’s not both you twit. Nobody gives a tit about your tacky Pom wall! It looks tit and nobody wants one. She’s having a pot noodle for dinner. Watch her moan she’s menopausal again later cos she’s had a crap dinner and inhaled a bottle of wine

• Sick
  • Haha
Proper nutritional meal you have there beggy!

Ok so we need to know the low down on Jason and this kid, I guess it would be true if he is 10 years older then beggy so more then likely to have other children

I don't understand why she dont meal prep shove them in her #gifted freezer and then she would just have too take them out boom good home cooked meals 🤷‍♀️

Who in their right mind wants to waste £50 making a Pom wall? I’ve never seen anything so naff and tacky ..... except the rest of Beggy’s house!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't understand why she dont meal prep shove them in her #gifted freezer and then she would just have too take them out boom good home cooked meals 🤷‍♀️
She has been gifted so much stuff for the kitchen, freezer, air fryer, pots pans baking trays you name it but does not use any of it. Such a waste when those goods could go to someone who needs and would make such good use of them and actually use daily.

Reactions: 15
No one cares if you had a Pom wall for your 50th Beggy & I doubt anyone would want to make something so chavvy!

I hope you choose something more age appropriate for your 51st 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Brooke’s eyebrows duck sake I could drive my car on those beasts! And her right one you can see it’s so overly drawn past her actual brow. The size of them! They’re bigger than Beggys flip flop collection
They’re awful and her lashes look hilarious 🙈 so bad 🤢😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Who in their right mind wants to waste £50 making a Pom wall? I’ve never seen anything so naff and tacky ..... except the rest of Beggy’s house!
It’s says a
it’s says a lot the fact her family didn’t organise her 40th and she had to do it all herself 🤔🤔🤔

Didnt need anymore lights/lamps did you beggy..could have said no thankyou..but greed takes over..that monkey lamp is the ugliest thing ever..

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.