Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she always looking at herself in that mirror and constantly pulling at clothes total cringe get over yourself woman your nothing special just crying out for attention and freebies
Her pulling at her clothes all the time makes me want to chop off her fingers! Stop it!

Reactions: 5
That jump suit with the tassels ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the pink skirt ๐Ÿ™„ . If your reading this Becky , youโ€™re in your 40s not 16 . Take the belly piercing out and buy skirts for your age not for young girls . Act your age , you look ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Omg she litterally paints bleeping everything ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข
Vases, candle stick holders, photo frames, plant pots, dog figures, lamps, twigs, clocks, lights, I swear to god she bought a chair and painted the fabric on it once ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ honestly can anyone remember?!? She left it outside and it didnโ€™t get heard of again lol.

How disrespectful of her though to go out and buy paint from her local over the decorating centre who ever she is after she gifted her twice as much paint for her path in different colours , saved the day with more gifted paint for her tit lounge make over and god knows how much else - but order any of them to buy and she chooses to go Homebase hmmm
Yes I remember that the bleeping idiot ๐Ÿคฃ she tried to paint the fabric on a pink chair and it went tits up and then she tried to reupholster it and she fucked that up too so she ended up throwing it away ๐Ÿ˜‚

We vamp. Really ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
She talks like a baby

Sweet Jesus itโ€™s tea time woman! Put me right off my chips ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿ˜‚
Did you have mayo on them chips? ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What people also need to remember she takes crafty ideas from other accounts and claims them for herself and never mentions where she got it from. I pulled her up on it and she says "sorry babe" these companies shouldn't be enabling her and her shite taste in home decor. She doesn't keep it real she is fake! All her little followers kissing her arse and was also called out for buying followers. We all have to work hard for the things we want. Also she has just framed the wallpaper i have on my wall which has made me want to rip it all down.. she followers me vut i don't follower her. Becky hand out strikes again with her paint complaint. My partner cannot stand the old witch! She makes my blood boil, she has no shame and all me,me,me,

Iโ€™m taking my daughter to Primark tomorrow. Anyone want me to pick them up the pink skirt before they all get snapped up ๐Ÿ‘€

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What people also need to remember she takes crafty ideas from other accounts and claims them for herself and never mentions where she got it from. I pulled her up on it and she says "sorry babe" these companies shouldn't be enabling her and her shite taste in home decor. She doesn't keep it real she is fake! All her little followers kissing her arse and was also called out for buying followers. We all have to work hard for the things we want. Also she has just framed the wallpaper i have on my wall which has made me want to rip it all down.. she followers me vut i don't follower her. Becky hand out strikes again with her paint complaint. My partner cannot stand the old witch! She makes my blood boil, she has no shame and all me,me,me,
I actually liked the paper but the colour paint didnโ€™t match with it all. I love interior, but Beckys taste is absolutely dreadful. She thinks โ€˜tatโ€™ is tasteful and she has no idea how to style or what colours compliment each other. I see she never showed the downstairs loo, she will no doubt complain the paint was rubbish, not how she preps or paints it, oh no, Becky the builder knows what sheโ€™s doing ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 5
Iโ€™m taking my daughter to Primark tomorrow. Anyone want me to pick them up the pink skirt before they all get snapped up ๐Ÿ‘€
Reminds me of when she always used to say โ€˜youโ€™ll all go out and buy it now and the shops will be empty when I want to buy moreโ€™ whenever she bought something ๐Ÿคฃ no love, get your head out your arse and realise nobody wants to copy you, nobody wants your tacky tit that you buy and they definitely, categorically, 100% do not want to look like you. Thank you and goodnight.

What the fucks wrong with her leg, its shaped like the back leg of a horse ๐Ÿ˜‚
Ffs I canโ€™t unsee that now ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Iโ€™m howling

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just tapped through her stories. WTF does she look like !! My dad would say she's got lucky legs - lucky they don't snap as they're so thin ! She has no style whatsoever. Does she honestly think she looks good ?? Dear God, someone get Gok on the case ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

That sKirt is just not suited for her age, for a young one in ibiza or something. seriously I'd be embarrassed to go out with her in that

Scribbling over the number of people who have seen her post... got something to hide there Beggy???

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That jump suit with the tassels ๐Ÿ˜‚ and the pink skirt ๐Ÿ™„ . If your reading this Becky , youโ€™re in your 40s not 16 . Take the belly piercing out and buy skirts for your age not for young girls . Act your age , you look ridiculous.
Iโ€™d be so embarrassed if my mum dressed like that!!
To be fair, though, my mum is in her 50s and looks waayyy younger and a hell of a lot classier than Beggy!

The way she is throwing her friends stuff out the handbag all over the table! ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก like itโ€™s tit! How disrespectful!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.