Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossBoss

VIP Member
Umm so yeah......I can’t keep up with all these clothes she keeps buying and all I keep hearing is ‘that will be great for holidays’. How long is she actually going for has she said?
I think she's buying to make herself feel better to mask something she's missing in her life. I've done it myself ... That high is short lived though which is why she keeps on. Rather than addressing the root cause she masks it with spending. It's all well+ good until something snaps + you have to face the issue. Happened to me + I spent several evenings+ weekends selling all my excess "stuff" to make some money back. Anyway, she's probably trying to feel happy for several reasons ... Maybe she hates her teeth too, she knows she looks old which is why she buys inappropriate clothes, her son/gf think she's over the top, her husband is always out, either working to replenish the pot or out cycling his frustration away ... There's so many things I'd imagine are triggers for her. She's not eating properly (has she ever) she drinks more than regularly, she's never satisfied with anything, she's constantly got fomo, the shrieking woman must be in a complete turmoil. Get some help Beggy - you really really need it.

Reactions: 19

Lilograce

VIP Member
Why on earth is she replacing her conservatory?? Is it broken?? Some people are just never happy with what they've got!

• Angry

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
You’re so cold? If you ate properly and maybe gained a few pounds you’d not feel the cold as much!
Also, I thought you were too hot and menopausal a fortnight ago? Make you mind up woman ffs!!

• Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
‘I haven’t eaten anything today’

It’s now 5pm!!!

That is not something to boast about considering her troubled past....

I’ve noticed she holds up the ‘40’ mug up the camera quite obviously 🙄😂 you have a mug... it’s not a birth certificate to prove your “age” 🙊

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
how fucking ungrateful is she saying having a new conservatory is boring omg ive wanted one all my life I’ll never have one because of where we live she’s proper pissed me off this morning take your selfish cunting ways of instagram beggy

Departed14

What’s the difference between 50 things for his 50th and 50 THINGS for his 50th? I had to rewatch that to try and understand it lol.

• Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
‘Just left my friend Kelly’s’ oh ok does Kelly live in Matalan then? Sorry, sorry.. A NEON PINK SUIT??? Is she having a laugh? 🤣 please stop Beggy you’re making yourself look a prick. And that headband ffs 🤦🏻‍♀️ What is going on with her? Is she having a breakdown or something? Those earrings are shit, she can add green ears to her look when she’s walking around vegas. Fuck sake I can’t stand looking at those awful nails anymore 🤢 especially the close ups of the fucking things! It’s not even just that they’re grown out it’s the fact they’re not painted properly and the acrylic doesn’t even reach the side of her nail! Looks like a 3 year old little girl has stuck them on with her new Fisher Price nail kit. Just wasted £12 on tattoo brow when her eyebrows are microbladed and a crap lip pencil.. ‘oh well’ yeah oh well, some people would be over the moon to even have £12 but you’re not bothered are you cos you can just dip into Jason’s money whenever you want. Drinking again.. does she ever stop?

And the stories this morning.. mate I can’t even. ‘Do you know what I’ve actually got no plans today, which is so unlike me’ YOU NEVER FUCKING DO YOU THICK PRICK. ‘Pottering’ around your house is not ‘plans’ get over yourself, all you do is laze around sleeping in the day, drinking and shagging in a shed. Moaning Jason hasn’t brought her a cup of tea, Get off your boney old arse and get one yourself! Jason works his arse off and is still expected to run around after you on his day off while you’re in bed talking to strangers on your phone. Omg what is she even going on about? Just talking absolute shit about ordering stuff from China, going on and on about it for 20 stories straight. She’s definitely struggling for content 😂 Again fat shaming Jason saying he would eat all the sweets off it.. why do you have to say that? She has absolutely no respect for her husband it’s disgusting. What exactly is a sweet tree for then if it’s not for eating? If you don’t want people to eat them then make a fucking plastic one you silly old twatbag. Erm.. she thinks people are gonna ask her to bring some bloody mints back from Vegas? You ok hun? 😂 sort yourself out will ya, fucking hell. She’s so boring, talk about something else or fuck off! The suns out and your family are there, why not do something with them and get off your phone. I’ve never seen them have a day out they just always seem to drink or Jason avoids her. ‘You just need some large headed pins’ YOU ARE A LARGE HEADED PIN! Also it’s wreath not ‘REEF’ 🙄 ‘can you tell I’m off work today’ is she actually ok? I mean how deluded is she that she thinks she only gets a day off once in a blue moon? She works part time so she has more days off than anyone else! She cringes me out when she calls Jason ‘Mr E’ 😂 fuck off hun you make me feel embarrassed for you.

I haven’t even watched the rest, I need a break 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha

Hairraiser

VIP Member
‘ALEXA, PLAY KEEPING FAYFFFF’

I just want to throw my phone on the floor and set fire too it

BRB

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Fucking hell she’d have a melt down at my size portions I have cereal in a mixing bowl with a ladle 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
No one messaged you saying they packed your fucking cones.
What you lying for? 🤥
Stop trying to make out that you’re a celeb & people recognise you, you sad sack of shit!!

• Haha

Bwacac

Chatty Member
Shaving her legs? And filming it? Does this woman have no boundaries. She will be shaving her Vag tomorrow and filming it to save to her highlights ‘shave with Becky’ FFS!! 🙈

• Sick
  • Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
What is that ugly fucking ‘love’ thing? She’s so tacky 🤢 and a piggy bank that’s clearly for a child but she likes it so that says a lot 😂 that curly plant looks like what I imagine her pubes look like, can imagine them dangling out of her pink bubblegum skirt. I love the way she talks like she knows what she’s doing, she clearly doesn’t have a clue how to paint a wall after the whole raspberry debacle. She hasn’t even prepped the wall and she’s about to paint a spider green. Fucking bellend. I’m sure she’s purposely trying to flash her arse in that mirror ‘oooh don’t look in the mirror behind me I’ve only got short shorts on’ and then shows us her arse anyway. If she didn’t make a point about it we wouldn’t have even noticed, or if she was that bothered she would delete the story and do it again without her arse showing, attention seeking scruffy cow, no one wants to see your carcass arse Beggy. It looks like an ironing board. Isn’t it funny how she’s had no trouble with the green paint this time round? Probably because she’s painting a dry wall this time and not a fucking wet one the thick fuck.

• Haha

MadGal

VIP Member
My gosh going on about her interaction stat’s! People aren’t watching you because they relate to you, you fucking corpse, they’re watching you because you’re a car crash and that kind of shit is entertaining! She really thinks so highly of herself it’s quite embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 17