Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally different she’s a con artist not really at all fake as duck but Becky is a real person works a job hinch is conning the poor mate do your maths
So Becky doesn’t fix her competitions? Doesn’t come on here under a different name and fat shame and slag people off herself? She also does swipe ups without stating it’s an affiliate link and doesn’t add #ad to her stories for all the gifted tit she has been given which means she is in fact conning people too!

Honestly, some people 🙄

Reactions: 12
What the duck are you on about lol Mrs Hinch is also a ‘real person’, she’s just got waaaay more followers and opportunities, if Becky had 2million followers she’d be the exact same, if not worse than Hinch
Do you know her?
Avoiding my question and asking me the same thing? Ok then 😂 no I don’t know her personally, and I’m thinking you do or you wouldn’t be sticking up for her so much, let’s not pretend your above that because your comments about Mrs Hinch say different 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or is booboocleanz such a Becky username? And after her stories ‘setting the record straight’ this morning too 🙄

Reactions: 16
What did I miss yesterday? Did she say her mums cancer was bad timing because of her holiday?

Reactions: 1
What did I miss yesterday? Did she say her mums cancer was bad timing because of her holiday?
She said she has so much on in the next few months with holidays / Jason’s 50th etc and she may potentially not be around when the operation happens. God forbid she postpones anything for her own Mum though 😏

Reactions: 5
Doubt it love! Becky doesn’t hide what her real life is hinch dose fake as duck
Your poor spelling and lack of commas give you away, Becky.

Don’t slate Mrs Hinch. I’m sorry to say she’s far more of a lady than you are. She may have her faults but she doesn’t show nasty things, give us details of accidents, tell us her every move, force the camera on her family etc She doesn’t make a mockery of those people suffering from fatigue, making them feel ashamed and branding it ‘lazy bastarditis’, she doesn’t make a joke of chronic fatigue or early menopause. You make your followers feel like tit! You are also giving a very bad message to people with your spending addiction, so pot kettle!

Reactions: 13
What does Becky have against Hinch? Oh I know, 2.6million followers and more freebies than you could imagine. Can just imagine Becky going mental calling her a con artist every time she posts a gifted item 😂 she’ll be fuming she can’t do a big baby reveal of her grandchild like Mrs Hinch has done 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What does Becky have against Hinch? Oh I know, 2.6million followers and more freebies than you could imagine. Can just imagine Becky going mental calling her a con artist every time she posts a gifted item 😂 she’ll be fuming she can’t do a big baby reveal of her grandchild like Mrs Hinch has done 🤣
Becky quoted in her live that she doesn’t wish to follow Mrs Hinch as cleaning accounts hold no interest to her as she knows how to clean and doesn’t need anyone showing her...

She now follows Hinch and classes LQOC as her friend & went to a ‘Cleaning influencers trade show’
Hypocritical witch!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is just my opinion and what i think from personal experiences..

I am genuinely shocked that people look & find her an 'inspiration'..

I'm sorry, WHAT?! Her behaviour is shocking and very concerning.. I think she does have a problem with food, her weight, her image etc.. I have struggled with an eating disoder and trauma from my childhood triggered it.. I had Bulimia and still struggle with the temptationto this day when things get a bit much. The bulimia was my way of controlling my anxiety and having some form of control of my life. Although it is a different eating disorder to anorexia, it is still an eating disorder and also seen and looked at as a 'impulsive and addictive behaviour'.. You can go from one impulsive and addictive (and also a coping mechanism too) behaviour, which for Becky was her anorexia but she has replaced the anorexia with the excessive spending and also the drinking. Of course, she can do what she likes and spend her money on whatever she likes etc BUT there isn't a day that goes buy where she isn't spending or buying SOMETHING! Its as if she doesn't buy it, she will regret it and will then think and think about the item she didnt buy so she buys these 'bargains' so she doesn't miss out. As for the drinking, go ahead and drink BUT ALSO look after yourself and your body! My mum is near her mid 50s and looks younger than what she actually is because she looks after herself and her health aswell as enjoying herself too. Nothing wrong with enjoying yourself but Becky cannot seem to help herself.. I'm a curvy size 14 now and i don't have a big appetite but i still eat healthy and decent sized meals every day.. She replaces the hunger she feels by drinking and going out shopping because they give her the 'feel good' feeling that she wants. Look at her when shes baught something or ordered something or decorated yet another room. All chuffed and excited and then its onto the next thing because she is constantly after that feeling..

If i was in the middle of my recovery and i came across Becky and heard/read her story about her eating disorder and struggles.. i would be thinking 'yes someone who understands how hard it is and has gotten over her struggles' and then i saw her and acting the way she does, i would then start thinking that what Becky was doing was the way to help me get better and get through it. Battling an eating disorder is bleeping hard and the way Becky is and the way she acts is sending out the wrong message. Her spending IS an addiction because she cannot help it. If she says it isnt, she needs to ask herself WHY does she need THAT many flip flops, clothes, candle sticks, candles that she doesnt even light etc.

Sorry for the long winded message, just thought I'd put my 2p worth in as someone who has been through and struggled with an eating disorder 😊
As a fellow bulimic 👋, I second this wholeheartedly. I find her antics quite a trigger, but can't stop watching. I'm glad you are well now xx

Reactions: 9
Just watched the stories again, I’m sure it was mentioned on here that it was infact Jason that had another child not her so why is she saying ‘We’...If you’re going to tell your followers about what YOU read on here then at least tell them the story as it was written and not what you make up as you go along, Beggy!

Also, I’m no keyboard warrior, I’d happily say everything to your face that I write here and if you’d not have blocked me when I asked a polite question you’d know that.

I love how she plays the guilty party and hard done to one...

Crafty, bullshitting old hag!!!

Reactions: 7
I understand what people are saying about her 'not hurting anyone' but her behaviour IS!

If someone with an eating disorder was watching her stories whilst in recovery, they would think that because their in recovery, going out to buy this and that is okay and would help make them feel better and then when they feel like that again, they would go out again and again and again to 'get over and help' how their feeling and to make them feel better and the cycle continues. Of course its okay to treat yourself and buy new things but Becky buys something every single day near enough. Would you buy 50+ flip flops, candle sticks etc for the sake of it? There is no NEED to buy that many things just for the sake of it. When you have an addictive and impulsive disorder such as an eating disorder, you would understand.. Your brain would get to the point of justifying it to make you think its okay and that 'yes you need it' when you actually dont.. When i was in recovery, i wanted someone to just understand what I was going through and if i came across Becky i would think she could relate and i would then see and think her behaviour is normal and okay when it isn't.

She is classed as an 'influencer' which means she goes on instagram and influences people to do this and buy that and THAT is a dangerous thing when someone is getting over one addiction and replacing it with another.
👏👏👏👏👏

Reactions: 2
I’ve done that for ages, but felt I couldn’t anymore without just saying something, call it a moral obligation on my part. Thanks for the advice though, I suggest you apply the same approach to her Instagram feed too and we’re all winners.
Do you know what you need?
You need a night in the shed with Shelly and Jason!
Get off your high horse you uptight twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.