Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just sent her a message too saying how it's wrong to criticize brooke's portion size in front of all her followers,she will probably block me but I think she is vile doing that to her own family.
Has she replied???? Shes definitely jealous of her own daughter! Cuz shes fucked her own body up she shames everyone else!??! Vile!

Reactions: 9
Has she replied???? Shes definitely jealous of her own daughter! Cuz shes fucked her own body up she shames everyone else!??! Vile!
She probably won’t even address that what she did was wrong so will ignore the messages, her answer is to just delete offending stories and hope it goes away. Not the first time she’s done it

Reactions: 11
She probably won’t even address that what she did was wrong so will ignore the messages, her answer is to just delete offending stories and hope it goes away. Not the first time she’s done it
No I know yeh, you are right, its like the disgusting thing she made up about being sent messages about her unborn granddaughter! When asked to show the messages to shame who ever had apparently sent it she didn't show any and just deleted those stories didn't she. It was Absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 8
I missed the stories of her shaming Brooke, why would you ever say anything about food to your daughter when she has lived with you and your eating disorder all of her life.
God she’s beyond vile isn’t she, she seriously needs to get a bleeping grip of her behaviour. My daughter is the same age as Brooke and I encourage her to eat healthy and make sure she starts the day with breakfast, it’s bloody normal! Only because you don’t eat you bleeping twit doesn’t mean others shouldn’t. No wonder her kids & most of her mates don’t want her filming them cos all she does is ridicule them 🤬

Reactions: 12
I wonder if her skin is like that because of her eating disorder, she wouldn’t have been consuming enough fluids which has dried her skin out & made it look very leathery & wrinkly. She even admits now that she doesn’t drink enough water so that will only be adding to the problem. Sadly Beggy thinks a bottle full of Gin is her hydrating herself 😏

and she didn’t take what was left to a charity shop, she said there was somewhere at the boot sale you could leave whatever you didn’t sell!
Didnt she say its one of the places where tgey give you money by the weight?

What was said about the cereal? I missed it!
Brooke had a bowl of cocoa pops with strawberries on it and she filmed her saying stuff like "look at the size of the portion etc and fat shamed her in front of all her thousand of followers.When questioned about it,she removed the recording and said it was a joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Brooke had a bowl of cocoa pops with strawberries on it and she filmed her saying stuff like "look at the size of the portion etc and fat shamed her in front of all her thousand of followers.When questioned about it,she removed the recording and said it was a joke.
Basically being a complete bleep.

Reactions: 10
She did do the car boot yes but it was a couple of months back (not weeks) .. 😁
I stand corrected. Thank you. 😁 isnt this year flying by though when you think something happened weeks ago when it has actually been months. 😳 it'll be Christmas before we know it and Beggy will be showing us bunch of thickos (sarcasm) how to do the most simple of crafts.. i find her so patronizing. What next? How to make a fxcking cuppa? Oh sorry, she seems to like a drink if its an alcoholic one

Reactions: 4
Her followers must be bought she averages on 600 likes a photo yet she has 64k followers 🤨🤨🤨🤨

What the duck is wrong with that woman. Shaming her own daughter for her portion size?!! duck sake that’s a new low! My son is 10 and on the round side, the boy loves his food. I’d never ever comment on his portion size!! It looked like a normal size portion to me. What kind of mother says something like that to their young daughter, knowing what eating disorders can do you?? What’s wrong with strawberries in coco pops? People have chocolate dipped strawberries similar kind of thing. Fruit doesn’t just belong in a gin glass you disgusting twit!
I can’t get my head around the fact that a mother has publicly shamed her daughter in front of ‘60k’ followers for doing the right thing and eating breakfast!!
Take it she’s had lots of messages about it as she’s deleted it. Get yourself off Instagram and give your giant head a bleeping wobble no mother should ever talk like that to their children. #FUCKUP 😡😡😡

Influencer my bleeping arse! All you do is drink and shame others for their taste in clothes or the food that they eat.
My son was always on the round side as well. Ive struggles with an eating disorder but I always went to the other extreme when it came to my kids and I’ll admit I was a bit of a feeder because I was terrified they’d end up like me. My son is now 22 and 6’4” and he hasn’t got an inch of excess fat on him. To fat shame your own child is just disgusting, she should publicly apologise to Brooke and start wearing a bleeping muzzle over her haggard old gob.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.