Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pearlpow

The thing is - last year I used to LOVE beckys page. Spesh at christmas time i was loving her homemade wreaths and tree bargains (cuz everyone loves a bit of tat at xmas) BUT I do feel like the attention she got for being thrifty at christmas has gone to her head and she thinks she needs to do the same EVERY day. People only love tatt and razzle dazzle at xmas because money's tight and everythings glitzy, we really dont need to see u buy tat jan-november - we want proper nice things in our homes not piles and piles of chrome jizzz or smelly leaves. I feel like she needs to have a week in a retreat somewhere, no phone, reflect on life and her page and actually PICK what she wants to focus on..
Shes not a fashion page so stop showing us your £6.99 tarty playsuits
Shes not a cleaning page so stop showing us a random minky or an oven cleaner once a year
Shes not a wellbeing post so stop chirping up with dysmorphia every other week
Shes certainly not a food page so stop showing us your mouldy coleslaw and micro food and claiming it as cooking
Shes not a lifestyle brand so stop snapping yourself necking gin down the swingers tafarn
Some consistency she needs, her page is as hectic as her in home bargains with a fiver in a pocket. shes not an inspiration so stop showing us your LIFE and claming its something we need to see. Live your life. Share your passion. Just chose what your passion is first and get your T Rex fingers out of 159 different (frozen from iceland) pies

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Jambojambo

VIP Member
Obvious obvious obvious if it thats fucking obvious you don’t need to tell us you fucking crone

I love how Mac doesn’t mind being instagrammed when he’s got a freebie fuck off you lanky streak off piss you can tell your beggys son anything for a freebie not a fucking thank you in sight from any of them

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
She’s not told us what Brooke and Jason are obviously doing this morning 🤷‍♀️ I don’t think I can go about my day now

• Haha

Pinky1977

“Look Mac OBVIOUSLY if you want the free stuff I have to take pictures of you”

Pictures taken ! now off you fuck !

Classic

How was the baby shower .....?

• Haha

Cupocoffee

Anyone that owns silver jewellery knows that it tarnishes and has to be cleaned with silver cleaner/cloth...after a freebie or money back..unreal..and here is a tip beggy..frying pan..bit of oil..gas on..bacon in..tadaaaa..

😂😂😂😂 who did this lol
She is beyond stupid..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Cupocoffee

Becky...your daughter is eating breakfast before work....something you should do...shaming her for eating...what a nasty cow you are...what did your t shirt say.....be kind

Jambojambo

VIP Member
I’ve done that for ages, but felt I couldn’t anymore without just saying something, call it a moral obligation on my part. Thanks for the advice though, I suggest you apply the same approach to her Instagram feed too and we’re all winners.
Who are you the winner of the last give away or winner of the next one

• Haha

Jambojambo

VIP Member
She better not start with all that countdown to Christmas bollox or I will travel to Felixstowe and stamp on her fucking hairy man beast feet 😑 I want to know more about Jason’s secret kid too tell us beggy we know you read here 👋

• Haha

Instayawn

New thread suggestion....

Beckyhomesweethome #8 so low on content she's shaving her legs, how low will she stoop with her conservatory begs?

• Heart

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
My suggestion got the most votes but I had the name for the last thread so I thought it was only fair to let someone else have a go. I’ve just chosen the one I thought was the most hilarious but if you want me to change it I can 😊 thanks to @Pearlpow for the thread name 😂😂😂

Old threads

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
The woman’s off to buy more clothes - a jumper she’s seen that she likes? Beggy why? You’re menopausal hun remember with those hot sweats? Why would you need a jumper you saggy minge. ‘Then obviously I’m off to work’ oh yes OBVIOUSLY. It’s so obvious to us because you work all the time 🙄🙄🙄 that fucking monkey light 🤣🤣 she has no fucking taste honestly! She goes on about dawn but she’s the tackiest person I’ve ever come across! No #gifted anywhere in any of those videos of her showing all the lights around her house including the new ones even though every single light she’s had from them has been gifted! She’s never ever bought from iconic lights. They’re just mugs continuously gifting to her, she will never buy from them and give anything back, she’d rather pop up to Homebase and buy one from there.
I’m so sick of the tapping with those bright pink outgrown spades, she’s like one of those girls who gets their nails done and thinks they look amazing so they just constantly tap and look at their nails and shove them in peoples faces. News flash Beggy, ya nails are awful, whoever done them clearly hates you, the colour, the shape and not to mention the fact they look outgrown before you’ve even left the shop. Just stop tapping the shitty things! I will personally #gift you some acetone so you can remove those disgusting talons but try not to drink it hun, we know you can resist anything with alcohol in it 😉 who the fuck gets lentils for their birthday? I’m howling mate LENTILS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ‘50 things for his 50th or 50 THINGS for his 50th’ I know she’s thick but what the fuck does that even mean?!!!???? Jesus she’s gonna have a heart attack actually buying for someone else other than herself! We all know he will just get Poundland tat though for Jason bless him and probably another chocolate on sticks in a fucking flower box 😂 Oh god you’re definitely going through a midlife crisis when you try and copy your teenage daughter.. first it was copying her vocabulary, then the clothes and now she’s doing the selfie in the mirror with music in her story 🤣 doesn’t Brooke do those daily? God she reminds me of that mum from Mean Girls ‘I’m not a regular mum I’m a cool mum’ 🤢🤣🤣 ‘depending if I buy anything today’ ffs is she having me on 😂 the woman can’t go out and not buy anything, she will come home with anything as long as it means she’s spent money. She’s actually a joke. Just piss off to Primark with your straw hair ya twat

“Karki”? Fuck sake. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️😂😂
At least she didn’t say CAR KEY 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
See Brooke is still driving with her phone on her lap, you can see the charging wire. Fucking twats the pair of them!

• Angry
Reactions: 20

OhAbsolutely

Chatty Member
Dancing like an absolute cringy cunt as usual. ‘Hello and welcome to today’s bootsale’ she’s talking like an absolute plank more than usual. She’s making herself look a tit trying to talk and act like a YouTuber 🤣 she seriously just said that leopard print shirt fits her perfectly??? Is she blind? It drowns her! It’s like when you were little and your mum would give you one of her t shirts to wear to play in the garden and get messy in 😂 those clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s gonna look a joke walking round Vegas dressed like a granny on smack! That green blouse looks like vomit, bet she only bought it so she could frame it and put it in her downstairs shitter 🤢 omg if she taps anymore I’m gonna drive to her house and rip those tacky nails off her pencil fingers! And wtf are those cactuses 🤣🤣🤣 get some taste ffs Beggy you tacky old cow! She’s bought children’s hair clips for her holiday give me strength 🤣 imagine seeing that walking down LOS Vegas strip, bubblegum skirt, butterfly hair clips with her leopard print tent blouse, flip flops with her boat feet protruding out of them and her fucking alphabet earrings. Jesus fuck people will think she’s a homeless geriatric prostitute.

• Haha

Hearforthegoss

Becky...your daughter is eating breakfast before work....something you should do...shaming her for eating...what a nasty cow you are...what did your t shirt say.....be kind
I've just sent her a message too saying how it's wrong to criticize brooke's portion size in front of all her followers,she will probably block me but I think she is vile doing that to her own family.

• Heart

Popcorn ready

Chatty Member
i don’t care about he looks how she dresses, or even her foot long toes. But my heart sank when she said it’s bad news about her mum............. she said about it then in the next breath said in so many words how inconvenient it is cause she is busy and may be away.

DID I HEAR THAT RIGHT ??????????? NO REALLY DID I

If her poor mother has to go through what sounds a very nasty op. And she goes on her jolly’s she won’t just be some wanna be Twat on insta. She will be lower than a snakes belly. Surely she would cancel her plans ???? It’s nothing special her old mans birthday that he really don’t care about and a few drunken weekends always or with her drunken friends.......... no son or daughter would really still carry on while their mother went through that. I have had to unfollow her I carnt get my head round how any one would be more concerned about her plans than her own mother’s health