Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amylou22

For her evening meal she has had duck spring rolls and the breaded stuff from the breaded mushrooms?? Seemed more pleased with the alcohol.

Becky, I know you read this, you are really going to make yourself ill if you don't get help for your eating disorder. You gained a lot of followers after the itv stint which means there's probably loads of people following you with eating disorders, or recovering from eating disorders themselves.
To come across as bragging for only having such a small amount to eat is pretty triggering to some
She was on itv??!!!

Please someone find me a link [emoji1787]

chattycatty

VIP Member
I first discovered tattle as was interested in some of the Slimmingworld accounts. Having had a look through these threads for Becky I seriously can’t believe what I’m reading, and just how vile and personal most of the comments are. I’m shocked that there are adults who would spend their time and energy just bullying someone on here. Why not just unfollow her? Or, if you think she’s doing something wrong report her through whatever the right channels are (a few people have mentioned her competitions not being transparent).
I totally agree with you! I understand people want to have a goss on a gossip sight but some of these comments are really low! How can anyone be so horrible the words some use absolutely shocks me! Please people just back of a bit she’s not hurting anyone she dose it like anyone on Instagram likes a laugh likes to buy stuff likes showing people it’s ok to buy cheap tat so what! But to be so personal wow 😲 shocks the life out of me!

Do you know her?
Instead of deflecting. Answer the question? It’s very easy to go on the defensive when you can’t answer. If you don’t know her or can’t answer in your favour that’s fine. It’s better than getting aggressive. If you don’t know her how can you actually tell how someone is apart from what they post.