Beckyhomesweethome #7 Haggard skin and saggy baps, two hours awake then time for naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now another "tag me in things I shown you" did she actually go to school at all ?? She's seriously thick - all that alcohol has pickled part of her brain I reckon !! 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why u forgot to show the snot green candle from bootsale to go with your snot green toilet..I give it 2 days before its painted a differant colour..raspberry maybe 🤣
Screenshot_20190804-085637_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 3
Hi guys. I'm.new here.

I just have to get this off my chest. For someone who says she has eating disorders etc she is taking the absolute piss. There is no way you would prance around in from of a mirror and camera all day.
For people that really suffer its disgraceful.

And as for her house she is wrecking it.. please tell me that green is not going in her lounge.
I will never understand why her friends or family will not put a stop to her behaviours !!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
What is that ugly bleeping ‘love’ thing? She’s so tacky 🤢 and a piggy bank that’s clearly for a child but she likes it so that says a lot 😂 that curly plant looks like what I imagine her pubes look like, can imagine them dangling out of her pink bubblegum skirt. I love the way she talks like she knows what she’s doing, she clearly doesn’t have a clue how to paint a wall after the whole raspberry debacle. She hasn’t even prepped the wall and she’s about to paint a spider green. bleeping bellend. I’m sure she’s purposely trying to flash her arse in that mirror ‘oooh don’t look in the mirror behind me I’ve only got short shorts on’ and then shows us her arse anyway. If she didn’t make a point about it we wouldn’t have even noticed, or if she was that bothered she would delete the story and do it again without her arse showing, attention seeking scruffy cow, no one wants to see your carcass arse Beggy. It looks like an ironing board. Isn’t it funny how she’s had no trouble with the green paint this time round? Probably because she’s painting a dry wall this time and not a bleeping wet one the thick duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Did she really not see that spider crawling in front of her?
I can’t believe that she didn’t even think of cleaning before she started painting, get rid of the dust & cob webs etc 😏
She’s what my Mum would have called ‘Top clean’ never does any real housework just wants the finished results fast!

And is it just me or is she losing more weight? Please eat some food Beggy or go and see your GP for some help as you are skin & bone & it’s aging you terribly.

And now she’s off to £land to buy more tat 😆 All that tit in her house & she can’t find anything for the shelves in the toilet! Give me bleeping strength 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Please stop showing that frame with the wallpaper in it looks so bleeping stupid and tit 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Did she really not see that spider crawling in front of her?
I can’t believe that she didn’t even think of cleaning before she started painting, get rid of the dust & cob webs etc 😏
She’s what my Mum would have called ‘Top clean’ never does any real housework just wants the finished results fast!

And is it just me or is she losing more weight? Please eat some food Beggy or go and see your GP for some help as you are skin & bone & it’s aging you terribly.

And now she’s off to £land to buy more tat 😆 All that tit in her house & she can’t find anything for the shelves in the toilet! Give me bleeping strength 🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought the same re weight. Not so long ago she was on she had too much weight in and didn’t want to revert to laxatives. Chopping bits off etc. And now she is hyper.....

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why she has a ‘B & J’ in the bath room? Why on earth would you have your initials in the BATHROOM?!🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The think out the box comment cracked me up :LOL:
Cheers Beggy. Your ideas are groundbreaking

• Haha
Reactions: 8
‘I’ve just bought another mirror cos I’ve just dropped mine and smashed it’ *chucks it on the side* I’m not bleeping surprised you’ve smashed it when you’re crashing and banging mirrors and photo frames all around the kitchen mate. It’s a tiny downstairs toilet and she’s got a frame with some ugly wallpaper in it and 3 A3 frames plus 2 shelves, giant pube plants and all the other crappy green painted accessories, ffs you don’t live in a bleeping mansion Beggy it’s a toilet with a sink ya fanny. I’m sure she said she was painting it so that she could put that phallic picture in the downstairs bog and she’s not even put it in there. Another gifted item that’s gonna collect dust in the garage. And the businesses are so thick they just gift her more 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.