Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Getting ready for the black and white photo of the baby’s foot or hand around her finger, surprised ok magazine haven’t been in touch.
funnily a friend of my sons had a baby and did all her make up before any baby pics could be taken, how ridiculous I looked awful on mine exhausted, had sick down my front but also the biggest smile

Reactions: 18
If she has had it then obviously beggy was right and it did come early so yeah

Reactions: 2
Let’s start guessing names. I think it’s a boy. Do we think something over-the-top fancy like Hamilton or Darcy or something typically chavvy like Archie Lou or Mason Beau. 😆.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is baby on the way I wonder……
She’s never been so quiet unless she’s caughtcJ bug 🙈🤣

Reactions: 4
She'll have caught Jason's bug, but while the rest of us have to just carry on she'll take to her bed for the next 7 months, back in time for Christmas 2023 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did Brookieblessher have a baby shower? It’s not like them to miss out on content and freebies🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Tbf though he is a beautiful little boy. Happy for them that he has arrived safe & sound.
Let's hope Beggy doesn't accuse us of wishing harm on this baby like she did with little Eliza.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Glad he’s arrived safely. Trust old beggers to be at the birth. Brookeblessher couldn’t do anything on her own!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Soz but that cheap polyester fake fendi blanket looks naff, I may be old fashioned but you can't beat a newborn wrapped in a soft, white baby blanket/shawl.

Beggy will be acting like she gave birth, you watch. I do hope she allows them time as a new family to bond together.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’m gonna be the first to moan, why not just name him Manny if that’s what they’re going to call him anyway? Never understood that with parents, cute baby though

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.