Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s now back to recommending the cheap eBay bedding but was creaming herself over the ‘hotel’ bedding that got sent to her for free as she desperately tagged the hotel and company for weeks on end. Vulgar twit constantly bragging and on the beg. Can’t stand her she needs a massive wake up call

Reactions: 15
As I understand it she has to reach a certain number of followers before she can do the Affiliate Links. I remember her saying this a good few years ago when she was thinking of doing it.
Ahh ok makes more sense now.. thank you.

Reactions: 1
The screenshot of the iPhone literally says iPhone on it yet she still can't get it right and has written I phone 🤣 it's literally right there on the screen and she still cannot get it right ......................... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
"I've got to sort my jewellery out, I've got so much......"
All this woman does is brag and shop it's pathetic.

Reactions: 12
Has Brooke actually moved out or was the whole rush to do the flat up for show or benefits 🤔
She seems to spend most of her time at beckys. Taking her cringe selfies. Loads of her stuffs still at beckys too.
I would think the birthing ball would be at her flat. Where she's meant to live & spend most her time.

Reactions: 4
Nice to know stupidity runs in the family! They haven’t come up small she is pregnant! Your feet swell! 😖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Afternoon campers 🥴
Happy New Year to you all, except you Beggy, you're a bleep & I hope yours is tit obviously!!! 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"I've got to sort my jewellery out, I've got so much......"
All this woman does is brag and shop it's pathetic.
Brag, shop and admire herself in her phone as she is talking. Never known anyone like her, flicking her hair etc

Reactions: 7
Who would buy them trainers when they both buy from fake designer gear sites, trying to pass them off as genuine so yeah

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Flogging her chavy MK bracelets for fifty notes a peice, I'd not give her 50 bleeping pence.
I guess the dollars haven't been rolling in since Wiggins has been ill so she has to make her spends elsewhere!!

• Haha
Why would you keep buying crappy cheap bracelets off ebay when you have MK ones you never wear?!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What absolute tat she’s bought from Poundland. Wtf is that ball Square

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
What absolute tat she’s bought from Poundland. Wtf is that ball Square
I came onto say exactly that...I was in my local Poundland earlier....this stuff is cheap nasty crap...who in their right mind would want it in their home.

Reactions: 9
The video she’s just shared of that little ungrateful shite is shocking - they way she finds it funny I’m mortified at it!! But that’s her mentality all over ungrateful and chavy!

The video she’s just shared of that little ungrateful shite is shocking - they way she finds it funny I’m mortified at it!! But that’s her mentality all over ungrateful and chavy!
I thought exactly the same.
1, if that was my child I’d not be filming it whilst laughing.
2, Becky as a mother and grandparent should be horrified not reposting it!
I have 2 sons 40 and 35 now and can honestly say I’ve never heard them say the F word. I’m not saying the don’t use it at work with the lads or at the match but never in front of me or their grandparents.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I cringed watching that video, has a mum and grandma I would be mortified if a child of mine 1 swore like that at his age, and 2 to no the child is so ungrateful it’s hard to believe it’s real. Yet she finds it funny ? To me and believe me im no stuck up prude, but as a chav family and I mean chav we have plenty on our estate like her. She is what’s wrong with the world and why the kids of today are growing up with no respect, no morals, and no self worth. You can tell her and brookbabyblessher would be doubled up and filming the kid and it will be acting exactly like that. It’s hard to think a grown women her age can sit and re post something like that. She is lower than low.

Reactions: 13
I thought exactly the same.
1, if that was my child I’d not be filming it whilst laughing.
2, Becky as a mother and grandparent should be horrified not reposting it!
I have 2 sons 40 and 35 now and can honestly say I’ve never heard them say the F word. I’m not saying the don’t use it at work with the lads or at the match but never in front of me or their grandparents.
I've 4 kids and I can honestly say with my hand on my heart that I've never once heard them swear, I know they do (my lads a squaddie but he knows to leave any bad language at the barrack gates when he's heading home) but they just don't do it in our company or in front of grandparents/family.
I'm the first to admit that I can swear like a sailor, but I know my audience and know there's a time & a place.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.