Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1) wtf has she done/got on her eyebrows this morning 🤨😳
2) why is Brooke still always at home?
3) she said literally 2 days ago that this is the first start of the new year that she has no decorating to do cos nothing needs doing.
Yet here she is painting her small passage black. Wtf?
Beggys chocolate alley...no ma quote obviously so yeah

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When she painted Brooke’s place the cream colour she said she had fell in love with it and wanted to paint all her house in it

Reactions: 6
I know I’m late to this. But the way she tried and failed to stop herself saying “It’s all in foreign” this morning has tickled me all day!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m still not over the hag trying to explain watching a TV show with subtitles to her followers like it was a strange new thing Netflix had just invented :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: “talking in forrin” eh :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wonder if she's fanny end of Brooke at the maternity hospital??
We all know this child is more important than Jesus Christ himself, instead of Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh though the new messiah of Felixstowe will have soul candles, a buzz t shirt code & a tacky bracelet from ebay.

🎶 Follow that star tonight, Felixstowe, Felixstowe 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder if she's fanny end of Brooke at the maternity hospital??
We all know this child is more important than Jesus Christ himself, instead of Gold, Frankincense & Myrrh though the new messiah of Felixstowe will have soul candles, a buzz t shirt code & a tacky bracelet from ebay.

🎶 Follow that star tonight, Felixstowe, Felixstowe 🎶
You are so funny 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I must have missed this clip showing brooke swear and her laughing (asuming thats what it was) also my money is on today is the day brooke is in labour! No beggy. Getting ready for the big reveal

Reactions: 2
I don't think she's never not posted something, even when her mate passed away she still came on and said she had loads going on and would be back.

Reactions: 2
I must have missed this clip showing brooke swear and her laughing (asuming thats what it was) also my money is on today is the day brooke is in labour! No beggy. Getting ready for the big reveal
It wasn’t Brooke, it was a very ungrateful rude child which she obviously thought was funny, but I don’t think anyone else did

Reactions: 5
No doupt they have started her off, if like
My daughter it will be a few days. She fucks
Me off massively, but I wish brook and the baby well and hope all goes smoothly.

Reactions: 5
She's only 37 weeks so doubt they would have started her off. If she has gone into labour I think it would be natural

Reactions: 4
They did with my haughtier at 36 weeks she had pre-eclampsia blood pressure wouldn’t come down. Swelling was awful but all was fine ended with a c-section but both was completely fine x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.