Beckyhomesweethome #66 Obviously obviously obviously so yeah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some kids got nowt for Christmas and she thinks it's hilarious to share that awful video. Ungrateful little brat.

Reactions: 6
What was that odd boomerang all about near the amusements, was she dogging?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Smear tests or super important but is it just me or is she having one/talking about one far more often than you have them

Reactions: 3
Smear tests or super important but is it just me or is she having one/talking about one far more often than you have them
I was thinking the same thing!

What with the talk of Jason going on a bike ride to try and clear his nose and talk of her vagina I think I'll pass on breakfast 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Thought exactly the same, sure she had one not so long ago. Not unless she’s yearly but I’m sure if she was yearly we’d have heard all about her abnormal cells etc (I was yearly for a while after abnormal cells and treatment)
She looks an absolute state this morning them eyebrows

Reactions: 5
Brooke and Jaysun are off today...

Was that obvious to anyone else?
Does she mean ‘actually’ rather than obviously 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

And when she said ‘it’s actually spoken in ‘FOREIGN’🤣🙄🤣

Her language skills are like ET’s🥴

890E35BB-4CC7-4A25-B7D5-111A8BE65F97.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
1) wtf has she done/got on her eyebrows this morning 🤨😳
2) why is Brooke still always at home?
3) she said literally 2 days ago that this is the first start of the new year that she has no decorating to do cos nothing needs doing.
Yet here she is painting her small passage black. Wtf?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She's painted it black so she can showcase her tat from the pound shop.
Anything for a bit of engagement.
Cue the reel 🥱

Reactions: 9
I came on to comment on the eyebrows but seems all tattlers are aligned. WTF has she done

Reactions: 7
Here’s my theory.
Brooke’s flat was all for show. Brooke is claiming as a single parent so the flat is to get benefits. That’s why Joe hasn’t been seen getting it kitted out and why they said the radiator wouldn’t be used in babies room, because none of them will be living in it

• Wow
Reactions: 17
So rather than clean the wall where the dog leaves paw prints and marks, she’s painted over it so you can’t see the dirt 🤢🤢 she’s so grim!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Black hole of Calcutta as they say . Aka funeral parlour. so last year . .….

Reactions: 6
Here’s my theory.
Brooke’s flat was all for show. Brooke is claiming as a single parent so the flat is to get benefits. That’s why Joe hasn’t been seen getting it kitted out and why they said the radiator wouldn’t be used in babies room, because none of them will be living in it
Totally agree 👍

Reactions: 2
Bllllaaccckkk curtains (even typing that gave me the ick) that she can wait for? She cant wait for nothing - she will be over dunelm or next tomorrow throwing money again...next it will she will be gifted a new rug no doubt aswell

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.