Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back 👋🏼 Had the best holiday with hubby, so just catching up here. I see she has her tree up, bloody hell that didn't take long did it, so much for waiting for Jason's birthday.
Yawn, bragging about private treatment now 🙄
duck up and read the room you insufferable bleep!!!
Welcome back to the manic Christmas count down 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ohhh for goodness sake Becky...grow up!

I've been on this week too, felt rubbish but still had to carry on with life! I couldn't go to bed at 6pm! She is just ridiculous

Then with her banging on about Jason's arm! 🙄 imagine coming on Insta bragging about going Private and hoping it would be done before Christmas because "well he's paying for it" 🙄

Also, this we need to go for an MRI, we this, we that. Just like with Brooke, Becky is making Jason's arms about herself. If my husband was going for anything like that I wouldn't be saying we

Reactions: 13
She's disgusting...we thought we'd have it done before Christmas cos we're paying for it!
All those clothes and she has to put Jason's tracksuit bottoms on. Just get dressed you absolute minger 🤢

Reactions: 10
Scrounging, begging greedy ole cow .. Tagging the bed linen company . She was expecting the hotel to send her some , as they have not bit she tags the company.
Now hoping her old wimp gets freebies for his birthday , she has no shame

Reactions: 8
So he is paying for it !!!! Really beggy is he tho, or is it like my company that they pay into bupa and we pay a small contribution in taxes. Then we pay £200 to see the consultant and take it from there. We also get the £200 back via our tax’s. Suppose it sounds good tho don’t it, I could have said I paid to have my knee operation but I didn’t did I the company pay really. bleeping twit.

Reactions: 11
“Obviously” and “literally” off the chart again this morning. Aaaagggghhhh!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Meanwhile the NHS cancer 2ww targets aren’t being met due to extreme pressure. Must be nice to be able to pay for a shoulder op. My shoulder is FUCKED, still working, patiently waiting my turn.

Had to tell a 32 year old with 2 under 5’s she had advanced cervical cancer yesterday with mets everywhere (including the brain). duck my shoulder and duck Jason’s. Ugh these god awful self absorbed arseholes make me sick.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Meanwhile the NHS cancer 2ww targets aren’t being met due to extreme pressure. Must be nice to be able to pay for a shoulder op. My shoulder is FUCKED, still working, patiently waiting my turn.

Had to tell a 32 year old with 2 under 5’s she had advanced cervical cancer yesterday with mets everywhere (including the brain). duck my shoulder and duck Jason’s. Ugh these god awful self absorbed arseholes make me sick.
How awful, and how difficult it must be for you to give that news. Just wanted to send you a virtual hug 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Just no words for how you deal with telling someone that. Thank you for all your compassionate work. I work within the nhs and it is on its knees. We really are fortunate to have a ‘free’ healthcare system.

• Heart
Reactions: 7

This is what gets me so mad with these "huns" they don't think before they start their brag fest what others may be going through

Jaysuns got a bad shoulder, massive emergency! Absolutely nothing compared to the news you delivered to that young family!

Most of these huns , if it doesn't affect them, then they aren't bothered!

Scrounging, begging greedy ole cow .. Tagging the bed linen company . She was expecting the hotel to send her some , as they have not bit she tags the company.
Now hoping her old wimp gets freebies for his birthday , she has no shame
Always begging! I knew she would tag the company and try to get it for free when she was raving about the duvet. I can imagine them all having a beg list and going what shall we try for next!

Reactions: 3
She really is vile, she seems to think that throwing money at something makes her better than anyone else, so much so that she has to inform all of her bots followers on Instagram.
And then she gets pissed off because it's not going to be done on her timeline, she wants everything done yesterday!!

Reactions: 6
Does she not work in the pub anymore? She spends a lot but doesn’t seem to work a lot

Reactions: 4
I know she has her mum and many dads 🤣 but never heard about in laws? Maybe living off a big inheritance 🤔

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.