Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good job she doesn't watch any soaps she'd never be off the sofa!

Nice to go to a different event as she normally goes to home events, that's because you don't have a baby (hopefully she's not counting brooke as her baby still) and you're not pregnant 🙄

Reactions: 4
I couldn't have my house cluttered up like that! The way it's cluttered shows signs of an addiction and she's happy to just live like that whilst accumulating more and more!

Apparently that bed is going in Brookes room when she moves out and takes her bed with her. It doesn't make sense as she doesnt seem to be moving out yet. Why can't she wait until she has gone, then order, or is it another #PR 🤔

Reactions: 9
Why is Brooke having yet another bed ?? Isn’t it only a couple of years ago she had one from Arista with storage underneath . The money tree is certainly blossoming again isn’t it
No money needed, it’s from the company that gifted their last 2 beds 🤨

• Angry
  • Wow
Why couldn't she wait until Brooke had moved out before she got the new bed, why is everything always done in such a rush? Moron.
Oh I only get to go to home events, yeah of course you do Beggy... when was the last time you got an invite to one of those? 🤣

Reactions: 16
When she was reeling off everyone that was at the event all I could think was So why were you invited?!
Could the new bed not be stored in the garage or is it too full of hoarded crap?

Reactions: 4
I'm sure she said that brooks fella was having her bed so they were getting one as it will be for guests, if little miss spoilt brat ever actually moves out. Why not just wait till it had gone insted of just storing it for ages. She just cannot wait. As soon as theres something to buy she has to do it in that moment.

Reactions: 8
That room looks so awful with everything on display. Fork out for some proper wardrobes and storage ffs.

Reactions: 3
Literally just Billy bookshelves with everything shoved in any old how, massive trainers dangling over the edges of the shelves, teetering towers of unworn £3 Primark vests - the sad/hilarious thing is the hag thinks she's living her best life and is showing off to people who have less stuff than her and are jealous!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
.....because of course, it's been such a hard week for you, working all those long hours in your hard job, bragging to anyone who'll listen, driving all that way to Cheshire to stay in a really comfy bed, then go and bag all those freebies.
You need the weekend to recover, you Beggy, grabbing b*tch who hasn't a clue in the reall world.
Delete your account & go and live your 'wonderful' life away from everyone.
As you were 😆

Attachments

They are so chavvy. No class at all, but they act like they’ve been rubbing shoulders with royalty. Can’t wait to see Brooke covered in baby sick and Beggy running on four hours sleep because the baby keeps they awake all night. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are so chavvy. No class at all, but they act like they’ve been rubbing shoulders with royalty. Can’t wait to see Brooke covered in baby sick and Beggy running on four hours sleep because the baby keeps they awake all night. 🤣
And we all know how much she loves to sleep…!

Reactions: 14
Of course Jaysuun gone private. Couldn't wait to drop that in the conversation!!!!
Why say it??? Bragging witch 🤬🤬

GOOD MORNING. I. HOPE. YOU. ARE. ALL. OK X2 🙄🙉

Just had to get in there that Mr Tumbles gone private. What the duck has that got to do with anything?! Bragging hag.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm back 👋🏼 Had the best holiday with hubby, so just catching up here. I see she has her tree up, bloody hell that didn't take long did it, so much for waiting for Jason's birthday.
Yawn, bragging about private treatment now 🙄
duck up and read the room you insufferable bleep!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I'm back 👋🏼 Had the best holiday with hubby, so just catching up here. I see she has her tree up, bloody hell that didn't take long did it, so much for waiting for Jason's birthday.
Did you go Los Veygus? Hope you DID THE SIGN and took a cab to buy tat at Hobby Lobby ;)

• Haha
Missed you! I always look forward to your very truthful comments. Glad you enjoyed Dubai xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.