Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Becky claims she doesn't make any money on the gram! I've seen her do stories before stating this! It's obvious she does otherwise why would you share links, codes etc she's just not transparent about it as she then thinks the money pot would dry up. But lying about it is surely worse! That would make your followers not trust you and therefore it dries up anyway!

Reactions: 10
She's definitely worried about something, her usual manic behaviour was so "obviously" missing this morning. She didn't even care that the bed was still in the cedar room 🤔

Reactions: 2
I remember following her a good few years ago now, when she said that she was going to do affiliated links and said it’s a really small amount of money that she earnt when someone clicked on her link to an item. I don’t think she has mentioned it since, but obviously followers are using her links. She keeps it all hushed up now

Mrs meldrum always says affiliate links earn her ‘pennies for the kids ice creams’ which we all know is bullshit

• Wow
Reactions: 5
…and the nails, eyelashes, boozy nights in and out, clothes,changing decor every season…the spending is relentless we’re on a fairly decent wage between us but we never spend like that how is it sustainable?
My thoughts exactly.....it is just constant spending, she works 2 days a week, me & hubby both work full time and don't spend like that.....

Eh????????
All that money yet still can't write proper.
Spend it on englush lessons you illiterate tosser.

Attachments

Get someone a gift lol look of the state of them, stickers peeling off the boxes and them wax melts are shoddy in a cup cake holder lol
Oh gosh no thank you . How naff.

Someone is pre recording her countdown same outfit as yesterday soon stick a clip in her hair. .grim.

Last edited:
Not watched her for ages because she was so boring.Has she stopped with all the Botox and fillers now ?
FA4CE8A1-972F-4FFC-9C0E-2994A08DC66B.jpeg
even with a filter on she looks in her late 60s

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Maybe she’s heard Felixstowe police are sniffing round Jaysun’s ill gotten gains and that why she’s so out of sorts!

I don’t follow her anymore but I bet she’s really pissed off at so many accounts putting their decs up early. Not the Queen of Christmas anymore Begs 🤭

Do we reckon her "silence" is due to Jaysun being off work and around!
She looks pissed off more than worried today! 🤣 maybe she is sick of putting so much in to Insta and just wants to post her ads!
She deifnitely has a bee in her bonnet about something!
This secretive going out after work too! 😅
It's funny!

Obviously she bought Jason a wahoo...was it obvious though!?
Everything is obvious in the land of Becky! 🤣 so yeah!

Reactions: 4
Beckys skin & hair are pretty much the same colour. Grey.
Dull dry & straw like. I'd love her to change her hair style/colour.
Eeey, remember when she got the long extensions tho 😆🤭 she looked like the back end of a horse.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
God the Christmas bubbles gone hasn't it. Defo some real life drama going on...which to be fair.. isn't great for anyone but....sometimes Begs..people have that on top of working 40 hr weeks and juggling kids.....

Reactions: 13
God the Christmas bubbles gone hasn't it. Defo some real life drama going on...which to be fair.. isn't great for anyone but....sometimes Begs..people have that on top of working 40 hr weeks and juggling kids.....
Before December is a new record surely

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really hope Brooke’s baby is ok. I know she had a scare of lack of movement a while back.
I’ve experienced this myself and it’s terrifying. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.