Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be back tomorrow morning, blah, blah, blah, had such a busy weekend, was so lush, went out for dinner and drinks with friends, then had “cumpnee” blah, blah, blah and repeat and obviously had such a lush time literally 🙄🥱

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She will be back tomorrow morning, blah, blah, blah, had such a busy weekend, was so lush, went out for dinner and drinks with friends, then had “cumpnee” blah, blah, blah and repeat and obviously had such a lush time literally 🙄🥱
Same old different day yawn . End of the day she is hanging . She knows tattle is watching Her . Lollll

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Where is she????
I need help, I've no Christmas countdown to follow, I'm all confused and befuddled.......
Send heeeeeeeeeelp 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Where is she????
I need help, I've no Christmas countdown to follow, I'm all confused and befuddled.......
Send heeeeeeeeeelp 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
It's ok, panic over.......she didn't pop up on my story feed yesterday, but I've just seen it.....pressure off, I'm ok.

Reactions: 1
She's got a lot going on apparently

As much as I dislike her I do hope whatever is going on is something trivial like shes been sorting her hoard and nothing serious has happened. For her not to post for a couple of days is not like her, she's always on and in everybody's faces!

Reactions: 9
Knowing Beggy she'll be back with some kind of big reveal, my money is on the other 325 Christmas trees are up, didn't she do this once before when she was changing the living room?

In all seriousness though I would never wish difficult times on anyone, but I am very sceptical of Beggy.

Reactions: 13
I completely forgot about this crazy woman but seeing all the shocking Christmas trees popping up on social media made me think of her. I have a question 🤣 - where has she put all her clothes now that brookeblessher baby is having the charity shop room?

She clearly has something bad going on, it’s the only time she speaks like that. Honestly, I do hope she’s ok, I’m going through a hard time right now and it’s so hard at this time of year to have a black cloud hanging over you.

I have to say, those bracelets and rings are bloody awful. They look disgustingly cheap.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I’m surprised how little fuss was made over Jason’s birthday . Somethings amiss 🤔

Reactions: 4
Looking at her eyelids has put me off botox for now! Can't stand her, he's bought a motorbike,he's paying private,nothing can be as bad as she make out unless her beds too lumpy from all the clothes shoved underneath from wardrobe number 3. Them bracelets are gross,her tapping!!

Nah, Jason buys a motorbike, she buys more tat with those bracelets, I can't see that things are that bad because if they were you'd duck instagram off and not bother about swipe ups, soul candles, competitions, massages, Dawn's Christmas tree etc.

Reactions: 15
Nah, Jason buys a motorbike, she buys more tat with those bracelets, I can't see that things are that bad because if they were you'd duck instagram off and not bother about swipe ups, soul candles, competitions, massages, Dawn's Christmas tree etc.
I was thinking the same!

• Heart
I think and I could be wrong but like you Beggys perception of a lot going on and my own perception of that is totally different. She's come on to brag! Again! Jason's bike, more rings, swipe up here and there

She does look rough though and didn't look her usual self , maybe she's on a come down of some sort

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Everything is about money with her, I reckon they have a huge credit card bill or jasons laundering at the docks

Reactions: 6
Christ.. just watched her story...how many times did she use the word 'obviously'??? And as for those bracelets...I have no words.

Reactions: 7
I'd love to see the Evans's bank statements. Surely NOBODY has as much money as they get through?! A new bike, a massage, botox, jewellery, dog groomers and that's like one day in their lives? Even Jeff Bezos would be like ok I better slow down with the spending now

Something is not right!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'd love to see the Evans's bank statements. Surely NOBODY has as much money as they get through?! A new bike, a massage, botox, jewellery, dog groomers and that's like one day in their lives? Even Jeff Bezos would be like ok I better slow down with the spending now

Something is not right!!
…and the nails, eyelashes, boozy nights in and out, clothes,changing decor every season…the spending is relentless we’re on a fairly decent wage between us but we never spend like that how is it sustainable?

Is she getting between £5,000 and £10,000 for grid adverts . Some Influencers do . The amount of adverts she posts lately she has to be taking a fair few Bob in. Plus you got the doors that click on the links she posts , gets paid for them also even if you don’t buy , or if you then go and buy through Google search , cookies are tracking you. Never ever hit any links, use her codes because you are lining her pockets.
She sells some cheap tat though , them bracelets are all over the place , look nothing like Hermes . Ole bleached cheapo with her delusions of grandeur

Reactions: 7
If she was more honest with the links that she shares I bet loads would stop clicking them.
They'll be thousands out there who don't have a clue about affiliate links and Beggy isn't going to tell them just in case she misses out on some £££'s

Does anyone else follow ash and see her give an link an account to view on instagram that explains how much can be made as an influencer etc

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.