Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she said it’s a baby event? Hope I didn’t just make that up 🤔

Reactions: 1
I think she said it’s a baby event? Hope I didn’t just make that up 🤔
Ah rightio. I have her stories on mute most of the time, can’t be doing with her manic countdown waffle🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 4
God she’s a knob she’s so manic and happy at Xmas sits in different room and dressed
January on wards she’s in pjs in kitchen with a cuppa tea
What a strange bint
God cannot wait to see the spending 🙄

Reactions: 2
Fuckin hell she’s getting closer to me. I swear if she comes to my home town… 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Doesn’t she realise that all of the designer outlet villages are basically carbon copies of each other. I don’t understand why they drove all the way up here to go to Cheshire Oaks when she hadn’t been impressed by Bicester (which has more high end stores).

Reactions: 14
I’m not being funny but what a waste of a journey going to cheshire Oakes it’s crap she should have gone back to Bicester or the midlands one which would be closer. And now there staying in the mere ha ha oh my days

Reactions: 3
Imagine driving 4 hours to spend 2 hours shopping somewhere. You can tell she has duck all to do as id be fuming if I wasted a days hol doing that

Reactions: 8
I like Cheshire Oaks , each to their own. I live fairly close to it. Not been for a while though . Takes more than 2 hours to go around it . Beggy probably spent that amount of time in the Non designer side buying Next bits that no one else would buy .
No one recognize her and and for selfies ? ... Free hotel then?? Like who invites her anywhere, the most boring pathetic looser ever

I get secondhand embarrassment every time she does that Christmas count down, she thinks she’s addressing the nation I swear

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I liked Cheshire Oaks when I visited! I haven't been back but if we were over that way we would!

I think she expects these places to be cheap and she can shop til she drops. Then when they haven't got anything she likes she will call it rubbish and says she wouldn't rush back.

The Christmas countdown makes me cringe too! Least it's from November and not January 🤪

Reactions: 5
That’s not a going out outfit that’s a lounging about the house outfit …she’s so odd

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.