Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah, what a beautiful tree from Beggy. So festive and colourful.
I’m dreaming of a black Christmas 🎶

(it’s awful)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Gosh how embarrassing imagine coming on line to validate yourself to a load of strangers to tel them you are going shopping and running errands.on a Monday try coming on telling them you are about To start a 12 hour shift start of another busy week. not another week of spend spend spend . . . Like some. Lazy arsed cretin

Reactions: 12
Gosh how embarrassing imagine coming on line to validate yourself to a load of strangers to tel them you are going shopping and running errands.on a Monday try coming on telling them you are about To start a 12 hour shift start of another busy week. not another week of spend spend spend . . . Like some. Lazy arsed cretin
This!! I'm just at work making a cup of tea as I've been so busy since 7am! 😩

I would be so embarrassed if I was her, bur she has no shame!

43 and begging on insta instead of going out to work more than once a week. Shameful!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I absolutely hate this countdown rubbish!! Do we care you are going food shopping, running errands blah blah blah!! What a boring life she has, the rest of us do a normal day's work, whilst trying to fit in food shopping etc!! I will be talking with bereaved families to arrange the funerals for their loved ones, who have no interest in Christmas, get a grip woman and grow up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Report the old hag for Spaming . Flooding the place with her 💩Xmas 💩 😡 and she is earning from it, especially grid posts . Hope folk know not to click links or she earns or use her codes.. greedy ole bat . Countdown who the 🤬 does she think she is.

Reactions: 4
I think the tree is very last year I saw a few home accounts do black trees last year abs begs was still old school with her awful bright white lights and silver tree! Don’t shoot me but I don’t mind it. It’s not my taste but better than when she used to pack the tree full so we couldn’t even see it

Reactions: 2
Cheshire Oaks is 40mins away from me. I occasionally go for the cinema and tea out there. I’ll see if I can get my husband on board for some Christmas shopping… 😂😂😂 Omg I’d love to see her irl. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh bless her baby brooky has a Christmas sack for her. Presents from mummy and old jase . 😂embarrassing little baby brooky. Fuk sake old jase grow a pair and tel the old girl to call it a day with the decks it’s fukin embarrassing and boring. . Get a f kin job . jason put your foot down. Grow a pair and tel her . .

Reactions: 8
Ah, what a beautiful tree from Beggy. So festive and colourful.
I’m dreaming of a black Christmas 🎶

(it’s awful)
Mine house looks like a flash back from the 80s haha!! I love mine colourful and tacky 😂 I couldn't do a bloody black tree...

Reactions: 5
CheSHIRE Oaks day!!

Wonder if she will spend 100s on sweets in Haribo! 🤣🙈

Tagging Cheshire Oaks in her stories with her cringy " here we come" like they are big celebs 😆 she's obviously got very limited time to be there. Should of gone yesterday Begga and got a hotel last night and tonight with your endless money pot 😉

I want to know what the event is!

I'm at work for 10 hours today! I'm hoping there's some good content for me to work on my break and when I finish 🤣🙈

It’ll be like when she went to BISTAAAAAA and was fuming that she couldn’t buy much designer gear!

Stick to Primark in Ipswich and buying bootlegs off Instagram Becky it’s more your scene :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When she tries to tel us young Shelton is a series about a clever little boy 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I bet the event is an in person trip to the dodgy Tony Malone 🙄
I visit Cheshire Oaks a lot, let’s hope this is a one off visit as I wouldn’t want to bump into that Giraffe squealing at all the bargains. Less high end labels than Bisssttaaaa sorry Beggy.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.