Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
When the business lady reached out to her and asked if she could send some jewellery, why didn't Beggy say yes I'd love to showcase these for you, but I won't keep them, I'll gift them on to someone who won't otherwise get anything...She can't possibly need anymore fucking jewellery.
I swear she will take anything offered to her, this greedy bitch doesn't know the true meaning of Christmas.

Reactions: 19

Mutley98

VIP Member
She is a walking contradiction. Quick to deny Jason isn’t a drug dealer but doesn’t address about his dodgy dealing at the docks
This baby will be used as a cash cow and fashion accessory which is such a shame
It grieves her she can’t share Eliza, saying that Mac and Phoebe were happy getting the freebie snuz pod and other items.!

• Haha

Bella1978

Brooke has split from her boyfriend
Her instagram has no pics of him and her together anymore
Oh dear he stuck around probably got sick of monster in law young Brooke can rake in benefits now so beggy doesn’t have to pay

• Wow

Very Cherry

VIP Member
She is angering me so bloody much this morning. You’d think this was her first grandchild. The silly cow already has a granddaughter that she doesn’t bother her arse with. She reminds me of my own mother. She seriously needs to grow the f@&k up. 😡🤬 She can’t wait to take us all on this journey, Beggy nobody gives a f&@k about some haggard old bag on the internet having a grandchild and if they do care, then they’re like yourself and seriously need help! Also what is going on with her teeth, I thought she had veneers so why are her front teeth different colours.

Attachments

• Heart

Mutley98

VIP Member
Notice that the insta page she uses for her counterfeit goods has had her old account frozen and has a new one, yeah because she probably got reported for selling knock off fake goods.! I for one reported it

• Haha
  • Wow

Shez80

Pair of simpletons the both of them, how they have got this far in life I don't know! Brooke informing Beggy she can close the hospital bag and Beggy trying to figure out why her Boohoo order hasn't arrived.... get a life your pair of bellends.

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
9:30am & still in her pit, what a life eh?
Most of us are too busy chasing our tails, I did a night shift last night, but I have so much to do before I can even think about going to bed today.
I don't have my tree up, haven't wrapped a single gift, have no food in the house & I honestly don't know where to start 😓
Imagine a life of sitting around all day watching Christmas films, going to bed at 6pm and still beneath the bed sheets at this time.
She is one lazy twat, a full weeks graft would physically kill the old bag!!!

• Heart

Luce0331

VIP Member
Just noticed this list in her bio, travel??🤣 imagine following her thinking you’ll get to see all over the world and then realising it’s just her buying M&M’s in Vegas every pissing year

0471CBFA-9377-40E1-B6D3-68571B30EC89.jpeg

• Haha

Grippy

I pitty the fool who wears knock off jewellery
I had to laugh when she said that the links keep disappearing 😂 Yes, they probably keep getting taken down because it’s all fake Cartier, Hermes and Van Cleef!

• Haha
Much as I love to rail on the hag for her tragic insta exploits, I have to say she looks like a different person in the unfiltered Christmas pictures she posted! She lights up when she's with her son, if I didn't know I'd say she's in her mid to late 40s just based on those photos 🥰

Becky chuck away those awful filters, the ad codes, the bragging and all the instahun nonsense for the new year! It blatantly doesn't even interest you these days, let alone make you happy!

Reactions: 18

Little Miss Planner

Chatty Member
She's very different this Christmas isn't she. Normally we'd have had her screeching ever day but even the countdown has switched to just a screenshot. I sometimes think why doesn't she come off insta for a while as "obviously" she's got things going on in the background and just concentrate on her family.

But then there she goes with the #ads and plugging of the cash cow baby which is annoying.

She looks very down these days but these insta Huns just can't step away can they. If it was me my family would most definitely come before a phone app.

Notice when she was talking about the bags and ‘baby Francis’ bag she said ‘we can take these in’ so I presume Beggy will be there at the birth. No doubt telling all the midwives she’s an influencer and posing with them how she did the dentist. Brooke will be all made up for the birth pictures doing that pout
Becky's probably going to have the baby for Brookieblessher 🙄
She seems to be doing everything else 😂
She will be plastering it all over the gram! Absolutely Brooke will have a full face of make up and her hair all done for first pictures! And Beggy will be there in the background with her gob wide open! 😂

Why is Beggy showing all this, she knows it not her baby right? 🙄
Gives her something to post on the gram, gets her engagement up, something to beg for and something to journey as we all know she loves a journey 🤣

• Haha