Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

waahahaha

A couple of months ago she was pretending to be sympathetic to the cost of living crisis and people who were struggling.
Telling everyone how to save money.

Now she’s back to trying to sell us all tacky bangles and shit Christmas decorations, because y’know, people can’t afford food, but there’s always money for tat.

So many people feeling awful about not being able to buy gifts for their family, and she gives zero fucks at all.

Insensitive, stupid, deluded, pathetic twat.

Reactions: 18

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
No, not every cunt will have poms on their tree cos they're as tacky as shit, along with those honeycomb balls on the floor. The whole tree is hideous, is she blind???!

'She' is going to order the carpet? This is Brookes home, she's 22 next month, let her grow up for ffs. Yes, help her if she needs it, but stop taking over.
Is Jason bank rolling this whole move? You'd think so the way she's going on about ordering shit.
Also quit exfoliating your skin with that filthy make up brush and wet wipe, it gives me the boak 🤮

• Heart

HMC

VIP Member
So I’ve been on a works course in London for the last 2 weeks and someone on the course was a Senior manager in Folkestone docks. He spoke about the workers constantly being offered £10,000+ by dodgy people to open their containers filled with drugs and all sorts, so they can empty it under the radar. It happens he said…a lot, and they struggle to catch them and prove it.
Maybe that’s what he does 🕵️‍♀️

• Wow
  • Heart

Star15sh

VIP Member
Jason doesn't want the surgery and not because he has to take off work to recover for 8 weeks but because they won't be able to get rid of any dodgy money in the pub/bookies till and they'll be skint

• Haha
Can anyone remember the Christmas where jayyysun and brookie bless her didn't want Christmas Dinner so they just had a normal tea? No fancy stuff or anything !!! That was one weird set up...weeks of Xmas drivel and freebies and decor shite...to have Christmas dinner?!!!! 🤣🤣
That's why Christmas to her isn't about Christmas. It's not about the day itself with the nice meal and getting together it's about the run up of Insta content, freebies, decorating every inch of her house. People tagging her saying she is Mrs Christmas when she is nothing of the sort

Christmas is about giving but for people like Becky it's about grabbing what she can. It's about greed, everything which it shouldn't be about.

She is trying to be rich but doesn't understand that richness doesn't come from spending money and showing off what you have. She is no way financially "well off" that's all smoke and mirrors to appear like she is.

• Heart

Modette52

The way she speaks and writes irritates the life out of me!! She is so thick, how is she relatable when she is so dumb!! And the pretend sleeping, oh my days what a twat!! These companies need their heads examined working with this moron!!

can we talk about how out of date this thread title is already :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

the old trout stopped giving a fk about Christmas in mid November and is fully over it now! I bet we don't even get a SCHWEET TREE this side of 2023 😅

• Haha

Gossipgoss11

Chatty Member
Anyone else notice what the scummy did?

she wiped her table with the wet wipe then sapped her brush on it and then wiped her face with the brush 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha

YorkshireMrs

Let’s be honest she’s no Mrs Christmas and never was

She’s faked her excitement countdown the last few days after reading in here she was boring with it. All she’s done is reshare her years old reels of Xmas makes

Instead of switching off for a few days she may as well do it permanently as she is dull as dishwater now

• Heart

Gogojo

VIP Member
Ffs what planet is she on ,How dare Royal Mail strike but it’s ok for the Felixstowe dockers to strike resolved now I hear . But really Becky just get in the real world 🤦‍♀️🤬 who cares if your top hasn’t come on time ,who cares if you are waiting for yet another parcel. Much more important things in life right now . Materialistic old bag . sad that she didn’t even know when the next postal strike Dates are .

Last edited:

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Do her followers really message her asking what she is doing with her spare room?
Fuck sakes who gives a shit, we all know it will be jam packed with tat again before January is out anyway. Those brain dead followers need to get a grip of themselves, they're an embarrassment!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HMC

VIP Member
Jason doesn't want the surgery and not because he has to take off work to recover for 8 weeks but because they won't be able to get rid of any dodgy money in the pub/bookies till and they'll be skint
Yep, remember those dodgy shipping containers won’t open themselves 😉

• Haha

Sausagerocket

Why is she decorating the whole house, putting up blinds, building radiator covers. Why would Joe allow this, surely he should be getting stuck in? You would think brooke and joe would want to be doing all this themselves seen as it’s their first house together, I suppose it’s content for ole begs though and she will have taken over as per usual 🙄🙄

Gogojo

VIP Member
Fuk off you lazy arsed trollop all you are bothered about is shopping in the vip next slot Next sale a week before bloody Christmas.. people are drained and exhausted carrying on for another week yet . Hear is a different perspective for you beggy let’s spare a thought for truck drivers who deliver your goods to the store you shop in . Next, Morrisons ect ect let’s include delivery drivers . Who get up daily at 3am 4 am. To work all day doing many drops so you get your tat . My other half has been up since 3am. Shattered ready to do many drops in his truck won’t return home till 6pm gone . Depends on how it goes . My brother hgv driver delivers your goods won’t get home till gone 7pm. . Fuk off you are not relatable .

• Heart

Lovethewayyoulie

VIP Member
Becky is on a mission to pimp Brooke out now to be a home account. Bit of money coming in I suppose incase baby daddy fucks off. Hes done nowt else tbf.
Everything seems to of been supplied by the bank of Mr Tumble

• Haha

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
9 hours decorating...how does she cope?
It must have been sooooo traumatic for her 😔
I . Hope . You . Are. OK?
#PrayForBeggy

• Haha