Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not dawns brothers place who died is it?

Whatever it is she’s a spoilt princess!!!! 😡

Reactions: 3
HOW are they affording to fully kit out a whole house!
I dont understand.
Carpets, lights, furniture, paint, blinds.

I just dont understand where the money comes from. Jason does not earn that much and becky hardly works in min wage jobs.

Reactions: 13
I dont understand.

I just dont understand where the money comes from. Jason does not earn that much and becky hardly works in min wage jobs.
It’s mind blowing. Even if they have no mortgage ( I remember her saying they don’t / Jason had an inheritance and bought the house ) that still does not explain the thousands of pounds a week they spend. It must just be credit cards. There’s no other logical explanation.

Reactions: 11
I dont understand.

It’s very strange I agree, maybe they are secret lottery winners 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
£42 k.

Also says in additional benefits private health care.
This is roughly my other half’s wage plus my 30 hours a week, we certainly couldn’t spend what they do, very odd!!
I reckon it’s on credit!!

Reactions: 6
I mean, there is one explanation staring us in the face. (I’d say more but Jaysun might send the heavies round 😱 .)

By the way, if that new flat is above a shop, it’s very difficult to get a mortgage on places like that. You have to buy them in cash…

I definitely think she has something going on at home and as much as she’s irritates me I just hope it’s nothing too serious normally this time of year her account bursts with Christmas stuff she uploads everyday she does about 100 trees then changes them she has lots of engagement and adds so this is the worst time for her to do her usual radio silence & she actually does seem glum and down.
On the other hand what a complete waste it was doing that nursery for blessherkid because they must have known she was moving out! That room will be turned back to the boot sale state it was before because brooke will take all that baby furniture with her! Becky is too selfish and will want all her tat back up around her and she’ll film it all and it will be more content for the gram.
Wonder if her and Brookeblesser have had a falling out? I mean why start setting up a nursery only for Brooke to then move out? Imagine having Beggy taking over everything? It would piss anyone off! My theory anyway

If Becky has sooo much going on and is sooo busy why can't Dawn decorate her own bloody Christmas tree?!
Cause Beggy does it better and they can both get pissed up

Oh my giddy aunt my eyes have been traumatised That front door 👀
Why? How? Hideous

Reactions: 1
I think somethings going on, she keeps saying they have lots going on behind the scenes, and yeh why did they do the nursery now she’s moving out??

Reactions: 1
I think somethings going on, she keeps saying they have lots going on behind the scenes, and yeh why did they do the nursery now she’s moving out??
She did the nursery because she is looking after the baby- cash cow when Brooke goes back to work etc. Her has lots going on behind the scenes is everyone else’s normal day

Reactions: 9
She’s got work today and that’s her done for the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Poor Jaysons on nights!!!!

She’s got work today and that’s her done for the week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She’s only done 2 half days
Poor Jaysons on nights!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
So does becky only work one day a wk now? Cos I'm pretty sure she's been at brook's new place Monday/Tuesday?

So does becky only work one day a wk now? Cos I'm pretty sure she's been at brook's new place Monday/Tuesday?
She worked the other morning and going today and she said after today she’s finished!!!

I honestly can’t work it out how they stay afloat!

It’s not dawns brothers place who died is it?

Whatever it is she’s a spoilt princess!!!! 😡
I am thinking this too but then he had sons that came back from abroad surely they would want the property sold but maybe it’s not the climate atm 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.