Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brookieblessher will never cope!

Her and joe will split and she will be back home!

Reactions: 13
She doesn't live there though that's the point I was making to the original poster.
I've asked for it to be deleted. I'm sure it won't be long until Beggy shows Brookes house anyway, how else will she get freebies for her home & baby?!!

Reactions: 3
She doesn't live there though that's the point I was making to the original poster.
I've asked for it to be deleted. I'm sure it won't be long until Beggy shows Brookes house anyway, how else will she get freebies for her home & baby?!!
duck me Begster posts everything stopping short of the crotch of her knickers! It's not Tattle that threatens their safety, it's herself!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
That stupid giggle at the end of that countdown is really grating on me
All the fist in mouth
Old Brooke doesn’t seem to like to do anything

Reactions: 5
Has precious Brooke done anything in preparation for the house move or the baby arrival? Although I imagine Beggy just takes over EVERYTHING, monster-in-law is a very apt term..! Poor Joe getting involved with these two dickheads.

Reactions: 20
When she said in her stories about brookeblessher wanting to have her hospital bag ready early just incase, she said obviously Joe was early. How the duck is that obvious?! Non of us know the lad!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I dont think she knows what obviously means!!! It’s just a nice big word she can pronounce😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
State of her roots 🤮 makes me laugh how she gets her nails, lashes, eyebrows and Botox regularly yet her hair always looks a bleeping mess
8C60715C-3A7D-47F9-9D00-985DECC940E0.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why are her teef moving to one side ?? All I see when she smiles, is one very large front tooth smack bang in the middle and they are going a horrible colour. All that money she spends on her appearance, to look like that. I’m glad I don’t have a money tree in my back yard.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Brooky bless her works in said hairdressers Self employed as they are . Spends more time off work than actually doing anything. So she is not a hairdresser or qualified.she spends more time home than work. Why another week at home watching mummy. Obviously she is pregnant she can’t help . Obviously . Mummy has shown her she doesn’t need to as obviously mummy is a waste of space.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Brooky bless her works in said hairdressers Self employed as they are . Spends more time off work than actually doing anything. So she is not a hairdresser or qualified.she spends more time home than work. Why another week at home watching mummy. Obviously she is pregnant she can’t help . Obviously . Mummy has shown her she doesn’t need to as obviously mummy is a waste of space.
If Brooke bless her was qualified then Beggy would’ve 100% shared it!

Reactions: 6
Oh bless poor love beggy has had to paint can’t possibly cook bless her . Yet more junk food another take away . Get in the fukin bin you lazy slob . Grim . Do what we all have to do . Fukin cook . Jesus Christ.

Reactions: 4
It’s not even December 😂 I haven’t even thought about it either have most people
So many Insta huns with their trees up for content! Mines up 2nd week December, I’ve got the food sorted but I’ve not bought a single present!

Ahh we have a sofa from Nabru, I can't wait to hear how she got on building it up 😅 it's tricky until you get the hang of putting the seat covers on the pads and getting all the parts in nicely. Once it's done though, the sofa is excellent. Wonder if Becky thinks it is "tit.....so yeah"
I bought a sofa n chair from Nabru on r recommendation because it was for my static caravan which has narrow doors but tbh it’s awful! The covers keep coming loose and need tightening up all the time, sorry if you like yours, just my experience

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.