Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Picks at her ear then uses the same finger to pick up crumbs off her plate
I think I'm going to be sick 🤮
And slapping her lips together whilst eating and talking, bleeping hell she really is a grotty, grimey bleep 😤
So gross. No one should ever talk while having food in their mouth 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I actually had put my dinner down she made me feel sick ..and I’m still thinking about the Skanky Mare 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She is in bed shattered. But tbh it’s late compared to her normal in bed watching a movie at 6pm 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
ok I’m even more confused about the house situation now. It can’t be rented because you wouldn’t pay for carpet in a rented house because it’s money down the drain

Reactions: 6
ok I’m even more confused about the house situation now. It can’t be rented because you wouldn’t pay for carpet in a rented house because it’s money down the drain
This is Becky you’re talking about, she throws money down the drain nearly every day

Reactions: 17
Does this woman ever stop spending . Two trolleys full in B and M for Brooke ? There’s no way Brooke has paid for all that herself . She’s obscene and it disgusts me to see her spending so much when people are really really struggling .
I’m not saying if you have it don’t spend it but it’s putting 2 big fat fingers up to people …. Brag brag brag everyday about what she’s spent
Came here to say this. There’s nothing wrong with having stuff or money but it’s the obscene amount she buys and spends - it’s the vulgar bragging - it’s never ending.

Reactions: 9
I don't follow her as closely as many of you but when I see things popping off on here, I'm definitely straight onto her page to see what's up.

What I was struck by today was how so much of what she does - the DIY, the decorating, the early nights (and sometimes early mornings!), the projects, the shopping, the shocking ig addiction - It all seems to me to be in an effort to never be alone with her thoughts.
She's one of the many people who are a casualty of the misperception that self-worth is measured by productivity, so she's always seeking outlets for her manic energy in an effort to self-soothe and reassure herself that she's worth something by maintaining a state of busyness.
She can't even quietly get herself ready for the day, running through the plans for the day internally like we all do, she's got to say it out loud. To "an audience". Otherwise how will anyone know how busy she is and how productive she's been??

Obv she's also addicted to the validation and adoration she gets from ig, and the high she gets from shopping/ consumption, the bragging makes her feel bigger & better, etc...

I wonder what she's avoiding in the quiet times? Loneliness? Sadness? Lack of personal fulfilment? Regrets? Grief? Dissatisfaction?
Agree with everything you say. I do think the busyness probably manifested as a way of deliberating forgetting to eat / a distraction from eating.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Agree with everything you say. I do think the busyness probably manifested as a way of deliberating forgetting to eat / a distraction from eating.
Absolutely.

Most of us channel those feelings into something more meaningful, like friends, family, and... Careers. Or jobs.

Did Brooke and Joe save for this house during all these months of pregnancy, both living at home with minimal outgoings. I hardly doubt it. Brookieblessher is a little princess. Not sure what Joe does job wise, I wonder if he’s happy to sit back and watch all this get done for them.

Reactions: 7
I'm confused about the house situation
Is it rented? Is the landlord paying for the carpet and decorating? If it's rented would you be fitting the bill for new carpets? Is it a council house? The list is sooo long for social housing has she pushed her way to the top?
Have they just bought their first home even though the interest rates are through the roof and people with actual full time jobs can't afford the house they've lived in for years.

(Obviously) it must be a rental...I think her stupid parents are paying for new carpets etc as Blessher cant possibly live in a house with less than perfect decor...we all know how much Beggy likes to splash the cash (obviously) so it wont bother her that she is wasting money doing up the landlords house.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.