Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No, not every bleep will have poms on their tree cos they're as tacky as tit, along with those honeycomb balls on the floor. The whole tree is hideous, is she blind???!

'She' is going to order the carpet? This is Brookes home, she's 22 next month, let her grow up for ffs. Yes, help her if she needs it, but stop taking over.
Is Jason bank rolling this whole move? You'd think so the way she's going on about ordering tit.
Also quit exfoliating your skin with that filthy make up brush and wet wipe, it gives me the boak 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wheres all the big candy cane stuff she got the other wk, when she cleared homebargains so nobody else could get any & then another Insta man sent her out of his own Dec's. It's all just red baubles & white 'poms'
Shes gave mac & Brooke a tree. Ffs, who has that many trees!? Obviously what she's been gifted.

Reactions: 15
She's heading for a breakdown
Honestly, she hasn't got to do any of this stuff, she is choosing to....Brooke can go on her own and do things even if Jaysun was bank rolling the whole move it can be transferred to blesshers bank account
Nobody and I mean nobody gets up at half 5 to decorate a Christmas tree....34 days before Christmas! It's manic behaviour! She said it herself she is in overdrive.
Why would you do this to yourself? Make yourself ill for what! The gram!

• Heart
She's heading for a breakdown
Honestly, she hasn't got to do any of this stuff, she is choosing to....Brooke can go on her own and do things even if Jaysun was bank rolling the whole move it can be transferred to blesshers bank account
Nobody and I mean nobody gets up at half 5 to decorate a Christmas tree....34 days before Christmas! It's manic behaviour! She said it herself she is in overdrive.
Why would you do this to yourself? Make yourself ill for what! The gram!
Yup, all for validation from strangers on the Internet, it's such a sad existence.
It's not like she works 40+ hours a week & she's trying to shoehorn everything into a busy schedule, she has all the time in the world.
I just couldn't live like that.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else notice what the scummy did?

she wiped her table with the wet wipe then sapped her brush on it and then wiped her face with the brush 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Does this woman ever stop spending . Two trolleys full in B and M for Brooke ? There’s no way Brooke has paid for all that herself . She’s obscene and it disgusts me to see her spending so much when people are really really struggling .
I’m not saying if you have it don’t spend it but it’s putting 2 big fat fingers up to people …. Brag brag brag everyday about what she’s spent

Reactions: 19
No, not every bleep will have poms on their tree cos they're as tacky as tit, along with those honeycomb balls on the floor. The whole tree is hideous, is she blind???!

'She' is going to order the carpet? This is Brookes home, she's 22 next month, let her grow up for ffs. Yes, help her if she needs it, but stop taking over.
Is Jason bank rolling this whole move? You'd think so the way she's going on about ordering tit.
Also quit exfoliating your skin with that filthy make up brush and wet wipe, it gives me the boak 🤮
I thought this, 100% they’re buying everything for Brooke.

Reactions: 13
Joe clearly has no say in anything. We have helped our kids get a foot when they moved house but didn’t take over.
Their relationship won’t last he’s either not bothered and is letting them crack on and spend their money rather than his or he’s so controlled he would say anything

Dirty witch eating her lunch, sticks her finger in her ear then touches her food whilst speak with her mouth full. She might be able to buy everything in b and m but you can’t buy class. She’s an absolute manic state

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Picks at her ear then uses the same finger to pick up crumbs off her plate
I think I'm going to be sick 🤮
And slapping her lips together whilst eating and talking, bleeping hell she really is a grotty, grimey bleep 😤

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Tagging carpet shop so she must have got it free or discounted .
Off to stockpile all the biscuits in M&S now . What a greedy woman.
I nearly vomited 🤮🤮🤮earlier with her picking food with pingers shoved in her ear and touching the dirty looking greasy hair ... You never see her clean, is not hygienic , paints over dirt and wears the most hideous cheap looking tatty clothes ever . How are people using her as their influencer ???

I think Becky is only going along with Brooke and doing all this because she’s paying for it - almost like “unless I’m involved we aren’t paying for it” but you never know I don’t understand how/why Brooke wants her mum to do everything I think she almost resents her she doesn’t really talk to her very nicely whenever Becky around her on Instagram.

Reactions: 6
I don't follow her as closely as many of you but when I see things popping off on here, I'm definitely straight onto her page to see what's up.

What I was struck by today was how so much of what she does - the DIY, the decorating, the early nights (and sometimes early mornings!), the projects, the shopping, the shocking ig addiction - It all seems to me to be in an effort to never be alone with her thoughts.
She's one of the many people who are a casualty of the misperception that self-worth is measured by productivity, so she's always seeking outlets for her manic energy in an effort to self-soothe and reassure herself that she's worth something by maintaining a state of busyness.
She can't even quietly get herself ready for the day, running through the plans for the day internally like we all do, she's got to say it out loud. To "an audience". Otherwise how will anyone know how busy she is and how productive she's been??

Obv she's also addicted to the validation and adoration she gets from ig, and the high she gets from shopping/ consumption, the bragging makes her feel bigger & better, etc...

I wonder what she's avoiding in the quiet times? Loneliness? Sadness? Lack of personal fulfilment? Regrets? Grief? Dissatisfaction?

• Heart
Reactions: 26
How many times did she say I’ve got to do then quickly changed it to we’ve

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.