Beckyhomesweethome #65 Beggy's Buzzin Cause Christmas is Cummin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am thinking this too but then he had sons that came back from abroad surely they would want the property sold but maybe it’s not the climate atm 🤔
Perhaps Brookieblessher is renting it until the family decide to sell.

Reactions: 4
Probably needed decorating/freshening up to sell, so Dawn gave it to Brooke, knowing Becky would do everything 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry haven't been on in ages. After beggy cleared all her tat out of her "wardrobe" for baby nursery has Brooke now moved out? I think she knew beggy would be unbearable and take over with the baby like she does everything else

Reactions: 6
Maybe the title of this thread is incorrect? As she is clearly not buzzin about Christmas - she’s done the bare minimum

Reactions: 4
Ahh we have a sofa from Nabru, I can't wait to hear how she got on building it up 😅 it's tricky until you get the hang of putting the seat covers on the pads and getting all the parts in nicely. Once it's done though, the sofa is excellent. Wonder if Becky thinks it is "tit.....so yeah"

Reactions: 3
Yes I wondered if it’s the flat above Brookieblessher’s hairdressers.
I am 99% sure it's this.

Those funny bay windows with the odd proportions that's she's wanged on about fitting blinds to are very distinctive, plus I think you can see the traffic lights outside on stories.
The background in the sofa delivery story today also 100% matches up to what's opposite.

That's a busy junction and the waiting traffic will be very noisy. She'll never be able to have her windows open.

Reactions: 2
I've seen it all is she making brooks hospital bag?! Is this little girl old enough to have a baby because she sounds like she should be still in school the amount her mum is doing for her princess. It's like the stupid raising the stupid 👸 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Why isn't Brooke washing her babies clothes?! When I was pregnant I loved doing all that getting ready.

Reactions: 13
It's all about Becky that's why, she's probably had a conversation with Brooke about wanting to get ready and Beggys just gone ahead and done it!
Brooke will let her because she is a spoilt madam! It will be interesting to see how much she interferes once baby is here!

Brooke needs to grow up and fast! I was 19 when I was pregnant with my eldest and I did all of this by myself. She's going to learn the hard way that she's having a human baby and not a dress up doll!

Also the overuse of obviously again when I didn't know Brooke or Joe were born early! It's only obvious Becky if you know, which yes she does but her followers might not

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.