Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Last night perfectly sums up how Beggy much of a basic witch Beggy is. 😑 Going out and having a laugh is fine in moderation, but carrying on like a teen out for the first time each time she's out is pathetic. Urgh, she looks ridiculous and her liver will have taken yet another battering! Drinking seems to be the only think that gets her through, it's absolutely pathetic! 😑 No doubt she'll be hanging today and won't get much done, useless cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Last night perfectly sums up how Beggy much of a basic witch Beggy is. 😑 Going out and having a laugh is fine in moderation, but carrying on like a teen out for the first time each time she's out is pathetic. Urgh, she looks ridiculous and her liver will have taken yet another battering! Drinking seems to be the only think that gets her through, it's absolutely pathetic! 😑 No doubt she'll be hanging today and won't get much done, useless cow.
Can also guarantee she was only person going around filming food, the contents of a fridge and putting her camera in the poor bands faces… just enjoy it ffs yes take some pics pics not the gob wide open ones you know because you’re having such a good time!!! 🥴🙄🙄

I do wonder who’s party it was I know she took a pic with the lady but I don’t recall her saying who it was…maybe she’s a “ can my friend come along ” guest 😂😂😂

Reactions: 9
Can also guarantee she was only person going around filming food, the contents of a fridge and putting her camera in the poor bands faces… just enjoy it ffs yes take some pics pics not the gob wide open ones you know because you’re having such a good time!!! 🥴🙄🙄

I do wonder who’s party it was I know she took a pic with the lady but I don’t recall her saying who it was…maybe she’s a “ can my friend come along ” guest 😂😂😂
Yeh, it's the filming that's probably the most embarrassing thing because her and Jaysun's friends are probably all piss heads so won't think anything of Becky out drinking with them all the time. It's constant filming and photographing that is really awkward because there's literally no point in it other than to try and show off, but there's nothing worth showing off about to anyone because it's all such basic tit that some people do all the time - naff parties, meals out and cheap drinks, so why she needs to film and photograph everything is beyond me, it must be exhausting. 🙄

Reactions: 7
Thread title.

The 80s called… “crimping, scrimping, drinking, Nanny to Be is neoned out”

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don't think any of the swingers notice or care about the constant phone filming at all. They're all way too busy getting pissed up for that! (Maybe topped up with a bit of Jaysun's 'special supply'.)

The hilarious thing is that she is convinced she's living her absolute best life and flexing on the peasants with these stories - when for the rest of us, we just see a pack of permatanned OAPs screeching along to a pub band in a small town pub garden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think any of the swingers notice or care about the constant phone filming at all. They're all way too busy getting pissed up for that! (Maybe topped up with a bit of Jaysun's 'special supply'.)

The hilarious thing is that she is convinced she's living her absolute best life and flexing on the peasants with these stories - when for the rest of us, we just see a pack of permatanned OAPs screeching along to a pub band in a small town pub garden :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
100% this!
I honestly just see a sad desperate woman who needs all the attention like she needs oxygen!
The wide mouth shots to make it look like she's having the time of her life!
Filming everything, uploading it to the gram
I have bottles of prosecco in my fridge too (not quite that many 😅) but my point is it's not that special you have to film it for the gram! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You all need to go straight on her story before it’s deleted, watch the clip where her and Jason are trying to mime to the music it’s so horrifically bad I’m gonna be cringing for days😂😂🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wait u
Wait until you see the next one 🤣🤣🤣
Her feet are bigger than her husbands 🥴 size 7 my arse! Or maybe jaysun just has a tiny 🍆

Yeh, it's the filming that's probably the most embarrassing thing because her and Jaysun's friends are probably all piss heads so won't think anything of Becky out drinking with them all the time. It's constant filming and photographing that is really awkward because there's literally no point in it other than to try and show off, but there's nothing worth showing off about to anyone because it's all such basic tit that some people do all the time - naff parties, meals out and cheap drinks, so why she needs to film and photograph everything is beyond me, it must be exhausting. 🙄
She will be saying “I’m just recording you for my insta. I’m pretty insta famous you know! Got over 100k bots followers! Get gifted all kinds of tit I don’t need and it makes me feel important! Let’s look like we’re having the best time for a selfie! The trick is to open your mouth really wide!”

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Love the lips oh dear 😂Jesus Christ send help
I hope the child will have a decent upbringing in its father (sounds like a stretch but who knows?) because it sure as hell won't have one in its mother and grandparents.... 🙄

Reactions: 11
Than not then !!!
Who gets trainers that small!! Won’t be walking surely, and only goes to ruin shape of foot. Bare foot or Clarkes for first shoes, not this trainer crap. I’m a little old fashioned sorry!
I’m the same, an orthopaedic surgeon once said to me that children should have soft first shoes that support like clarks and never put a child younger than walking into shoes as theirs bones are soft and you can seriously damage the foot
Again it’s a fashion accessory and not a baby, can bet if it’s a girl it’ll have a bloody headband with a bow as well

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.