Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if Jaysun is going on strike?... 🙄🤔
Came here to ask the same question, you beat me to it!

My guess is no and he’ll pick up any extra shifts going off the back of it. Which is his choice, he doesn’t have to agree with the strike but given his financial commitments keeping his wife in the manner to which she is accustomed (Primark flip flops) and an Insta celeb grandchild on the way I don’t think he has much option.

Reactions: 10
Do they not know...
Using it for a few minutes once a week shouldn't cause any harm to your baby. At-home fetal dopplers can also be potentially harmful because they can give you a false sense of reassurance

Reactions: 5
Brookieblessher has been to mamas & papas 3 times this wk... this is gonna be a lonnnngggggg pregnancy. But hey, if it gives nanny beggy content for the gram then there ya go! 😴

Reactions: 12
Brookieblessher has been to mamas & papas 3 times this wk... this is gonna be a lonnnngggggg pregnancy. But hey, if it gives nanny beggy content for the gram then there ya go! 😴
Oh god they are definitely on the scrounge for baby stuff from big companies. Beggy will be tagging everything now all the time. I doubt very much they would gift her a pram though…well I bloody hope they don’t!

Reactions: 8
I thought old worzel gumage was having a quiet weekend with mr tumbles not pissing it up at some 80’s swingers party!!

My idea of a quiet weekend is me and hubby staying in take away etc

bleeping weirdo

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s put herself looking like that on her grid! She might aswell be kissing herself 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Now that’s scary ... why would someone who has the skin and body of a 60 year old crimp their hair ?? It’s pure brittle
I was having a bit of a bad day, but this has cheered me right up!!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can't stop laughing!
I wish I could but this is gold!
She looks terrible!! 😅
The reels are something else!🤣
And why has Jaysun got her shoes on
So many questions! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.