Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone else get stuck for choice when liking a comment on here 😂 I’m like 😳 nope 🤣 nope ❤ Fook I need all 3 with some comments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Loved the attempt to justify her purchases.

‘We haven’t got a blazer in THIS shade of pink’ . Well it all makes sense now, every other shade of pink under the sun, but not that one. Fine, crack on.

And now all of a sudden it’s ‘we’ and it’s ‘our blazers’. Like that makes all that stuff look so much better knowing it’s for 2 people as opposed to just you.

Reactions: 15
Ohhhh god she said really is trying to be an instahun with the going round town filming stores and tagging all the bars and restaurants in a desperate attempt of invites. Such a beggy cringe go to bed at 6pm begga like you normally do and leave brooke bless her to live her life without you coping EVERYTHING she does 😱🥴

Thank you @Marylou for starting a new thread.

The amount of blazers she has is absolutely shocking, now I love blazers more than anyone, but I don't want or need 30 different types because there's just no need!
She never stops buying, every single day it's something new.
How could she possibly need anymore clothes or shoes.
Get some help, Beggy!

Beggy will see this & rush to Home bargs for these as they'll match her tatty blazers 😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm still catching up and only just hit CONGLESTEROL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Sending good vibes to the universe that this is finally the thread we find out where the money's coming from!

Reactions: 8
Oh wow I've never had my thread title used before. Thanks 🤭😘

Also came on to say, how many bastard blazers do you need?! I no she said her & Brooke share, but man alive! She is a joke that woman!

Reactions: 10
For everyone asking about the bag sizes 😂 hen tags kurt Geiger……listen love no one is asking about the bag sizes from the comments on your dead posts

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.