Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the way to the shop……don’t they live opposite Morrisons

Also she’s about 3 weeks pregnant yet is starting with the fake cravings. This is going to be one long pregnancy journey 🤦🏼‍♀️

Sorry to quote myself but she gave me a shoutout this morning saying Jaysun went across the road for ice cream. I knew you read here Beggy 🤣

Reactions: 4
You can - I know a few people who do. They just can’t live there 52 weeks a year they have to vacate for a couple of weeks a certain time of the year (no council tax ti be paid then) so most I know then go away for a holiday or stay with family.
That’s what I said lol

Yes you most definitely can live in a caravan and I think it’s something like 4 weeks a year you have to vacate? Probably differs for every site
That’s what I said lol maybe I didn’t word it right, I own a caravan myself

Reactions: 2
She called it a little adventure going down the caravan park 😂😂😂
She blows my mind, she's never lived has she, never really travelled or experienced real adventures or bucket list moments.
Her holidays to Vegas consists of Walmart, frying her corned beef tits & supping, she may as well just stay at home 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Firstly, what kind of weirdo tags a cereal manufacturer 😂😂😂

Secondly, the thought of that milk being sat in 27 degrees sun while she fannies around getting the perfect picture is making me want to heave.

Lastly, if my mum was currently dealing with skin cancer (not for the first time), I sure as tit wouldn’t be tanning in the gardening at every opportunity,

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 21
My husband had skin cancer like her mum and I would not dream of sitting out in the sun like she does! It makes me mad how she does that regardless

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Who cares if your on and of Instagram this weekend.just get on with what you are doing. Your content is as dry as you are love . Boring old bag Anyway.

Reactions: 11
Who cares if your on and of Instagram this weekend.just get on with what you are doing. Your content is as dry as you are love . Boring old bag Anyway.
Weird bunch aren't they these instahuns
I don't understand the announcements about not posting much
Real life doesn't exist on Instagram! Life happens off the gram. Begs doesn't understand this for saying she has lived most of her life without social media you think she would know how to just get on with her life 😅

Reactions: 10
My husband had skin cancer like her mum and I would not dream of sitting out in the sun like she does! It makes me mad how she does that regardless
I'm a worrier and suffer with health anxiety, so I make sure I have regular checks, including going for a full mole and skin check every year to a private dermatologis as I'm fair skinned and and have a lot of moles/freckles. I'm careful in the sun, wearing suncream & a cap, but it obviously I have burned over the years so now I have checks to make sure all is ok as I do worry about changes. And this woman continues to bleeping fry herself, lapping up the corned beef look, knowing her mother's skin cancer is back - absolutely unbelievable! 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So got home last night and went straight to bed…Few stories on got home and watched Purple Hearts in between having a good/ no not good time clearing Gaz’s flat out and then getting excited over a chopper she’s got from his flat!🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How many years did she spend trying to get her hands on hes chopper? Finally….
She used to be all over him in all they’re piss up videos.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Who stands there doing a dance in a dress when they're off to sort out someone's home & belongings.
bleeping hell, I remember having to clear out my dads home and it was the saddest, most upsetting thing I've ever had to do, not a bleeping chance would I be filming myself twirling around smiling.
God she is such a vile bleep. Just duck off, what you're doing is private, keep it that way, who needs to know?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
You'd think she was packing to go away or move house, not packing up a friend's house who has passed away!!!

Reactions: 13
Who stands there doing a dance in a dress when they're off to sort out someone's home & belongings.
bleeping hell, I remember having to clear out my dads home and it was the saddest, most upsetting thing I've ever had to do, not a bleeping chance would I be filming myself twirling around smiling.
God she is such a vile bleep. Just duck off, what you're doing is private, keep it that way, who needs to know?!!!
Anything got a photo opportunity and to create content, she's disgusting! 😡 He probably didn't think a lot of her, I mean, why would he? All the sadness is fake, I doubt she makes the effort to really get to know anyone, most of those people are just those she's known from others when out on the piss. 😑

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.