Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tamij

VIP Member
thread suggestion;
Huge overbite, money’s tight, went to Hobbycraft, spent a fiver on shite.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My jaw is on the floor that she's posting AD CODES for a (hideous) knockoff Gucci baby bag that she "can't wait" to see "on the pram".

Say what you like about the hag but this is top tier instahun car crash content :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Why has Brooke posted a pic of herself in her underwear 🤔
Is that a thing now when you get pregnant or is it because she's so insta famous 🤭
Oh imagine the freebies they're going to be on the beg for with this baby, she'd share the baby coming out of Brooke's vag for a free ad code/link 🤰🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Durhamlass

I still don’t understand why she was rubbing Dawns belly in the nanny to be pic? She does realise Dawn isn’t carrying the baby doesn’t she?

• Haha
Reactions: 30

EmilyChambers

VIP Member
She shared a picture of Deborah James (BowelBabe) with a broken heart emoji then the next few stories she complains about how yesterday was a killer because of how bad her finger was throbbing and then os excited because Hallmark Christmas films start July and how long the wait is for funerals everywhere.

I mean really?! She has clearly only shared the pic of bowelbabe to look like she gives a fuck.

She is a disgusting human. I fucking ate her.

HMC

VIP Member
Is this the boyfriend that she used to have and they split up for a good while, then got back together around her 21st birthday in Dec?🥴

As a Mum I wouldn’t be best thrilled if my daughter was having a baby before finding her own place with a stable partner, but that’s how it can happen I guess.

Notice Beggy said ‘WE’ had a scan, Jesus she thinks this is happening to her not her daughter.

• Haha

Teawithme

Chatty Member
Can’t go to work cause she can’t get it wet?? But is going to the shower?? She must be the dishwasher at work 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Tamij

VIP Member
Thread suggestion;
Teenage kicks, spaniel ear tits, dockers strike, Jayson off out on his bike.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
That baby won't have any privacy, it'll be paraded on insta 24/7, they're too thick to think of the consequences about who could get hold of those pictures & how they'll circulate.
Pisses me off, babies aren't a fucking fashion accessory or a play thing for you to gain engagement from.
You can fucking tell she isn't going to let up about this baby now, it's going to be constant because it gives her something to talk about.
Sad, pathetic, brainless pair of bimbos, they are both attention seeking, materialistic cunts, I feel sorry for that unborn baby, I really do!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28