Beckyhomesweethome #63 I buy botox & blazers, but now wanna wear dress with me trainerzzzzzzz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion

Brooke's preggars, hoping for freebies for the greedy beggars.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who stands there doing a dance in a dress when they're off to sort out someone's home & belongings.
bleeping hell, I remember having to clear out my dads home and it was the saddest, most upsetting thing I've ever had to do, not a bleeping chance would I be filming myself twirling around smiling.
God she is such a vile bleep. Just duck off, what you're doing is private, keep it that way, who needs to know?!!!
She’s so disrespectful, always makes everything abt her! Surprised she didn’t Record the sort out and put it on Instagram!

No words!
It's disgusting! I went to have a look and it's just in my opinion not right to do that
Give it away to charity you free loaders!
Better still the money you get for it all donate it!
Tramps!
greedy cunts!

Thread title:-
Brooke’s up the duff, gifted stuff, they can’t get enuff

Thread title:-
Brooke’s up the duff, gifted stuff, they can’t get enuff

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
No words!
It's disgusting! I went to have a look and it's just in my opinion not right to do that
Give it away to charity you free loaders!
Better still the money you get for it all donate it!
Tramps!
Is it on her FB page or on marketplace? I’m nosey I want to see 😀

Reactions: 1
Marketplace & local selling pages.
I do hope all money is going to Gaz's family and not those greedy fuckers.
What’s a tefal roast cooker thing? (Top right of the first photo)

why is Beggy selling them and not Dawn? Like you say, I hope they are sending the money in to his family.

Reactions: 11
Considering their recent suspected cash flow problems, let's see if the hag descends on Ipswich Primark for a "road trip" or starts a new reno in the next few days...

Reactions: 4
What’s a tefal roast cooker thing? (Top right of the first photo)

why is Beggy selling them and not Dawn? Like you say, I hope they are sending the money in to his family.
Dawn is only a mate, the same as Becky.

Me too!
If she keeps it all shows what a cretin she really is and why she was twirling about all excited in her Pep and Co dress! 🙄

Probably end up on insta about how Gaz would have wanted them to sell his stuff and spend it on prosecco! 🙄

Oooooooo what’s that about cash flow probs?
No tea here, just me being suspicious - this is the longest she's ever gone without a major spend or REVEAWWWL, plus a couple of trips out with junior when she's bought nothing. Considering the unbelievable spending/bragging of previous months, it's got my spidey senses tingling. That's all!

Reactions: 8
THE DOORS ARE OPEN….I REPEAT….THE DOORS ARE OPEN!!!! 🚨🚨🚨🚨
1660465926075.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The doors are open at 9am lol she’s one stupid bleep mine have been open from 5am lo dump cow

• Haha
No tea here, just me being suspicious - this is the longest she's ever gone without a major spend or REVEAWWWL, plus a couple of trips out with junior when she's bought nothing. Considering the unbelievable spending/bragging of previous months, it's got my spidey senses tingling. That's all!
Ah yes! She hasn’t had a spend up on a while!
Maybe moneys going on Brookieblesshers baby! Or the Las Vegas trip 🙄

Reactions: 2
Trust this greedy tat collecting bleep to be involved when it gives her the chance to get some money from it to feed her spending habits. I can’t bleeping stand her. shes vile and this Is soooo low! Shouldn’t his family be doing this and not some drunk old woman he hung around with from time to time!! Greedy selfish witch

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.